Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sashalexxx – Birmingham (Tour)  (Read 640 times)

55 review(s) for sashalexxx (54 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Braquo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Sasha whilst she was on tour in Birmingham in Mid July for a 1 hour booking for £150.

Booking was arranged via a phone call and texts.  The booking took place at a decent city centre hotel and there were no issues in getting to her room.

I found Sasha to be an attractive lady and the photos on her profile are reasonable reflection of her.  Her age is shown as 22, but I suspect she is at least mid 20’s.

Once the money was handed over, I was offered a drink and had a shower to freshen up. Round 1 – Started off with reasonable fk, which moved onto owo, her rimming me (which was very enjoyable); then onto 69 in which I popped and completed in her mouth.  Sasha happily swallowed the lot.

Following the clean up and a quick chat, she initiated Round 2, which involved her rimming me again and more owo with good eye contact.  Once I was sufficiently aroused it was on with the condom for sex in cowgirl and doggy and the bag was duly filled. Cleaned up and had another quick chat.

Sasha was keen to go again, so she proceeded with more owo with decent eye contact throughout.  However despite her best efforts I couldn’t pop again as I was drained (I usually only pop twice in an hour). I had another shower and departed a happy man.

I found Sasha to be a real bundle of energy who indicated that she would be returning to Birmingham in the future. If she does return, then I will happily see her again