Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JENNAI UK  (Read 2022 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When I first started using AW years ago I used to always see Jennai's profile....but never ever got round to seeing her, she has been on AW for 9yrs...

I don't find any reviews on here.....has anybody seen her?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Drillakilla

I'm not surprised, she's well over priced. She's always been higher priced but £180 ph is just taking the piss.

She was on my to do list for ages, going way back. She used to work out of a flat in Buchanan street many years ago, when I tried to book her, she wasn't available so I booked the girl linked in on her profile instead, an EE girl who was fantastic and a decent price too.

Offline luvpearlstits

Made 2 bookings. Both confirmed.
First time, she claimed she was still in shower washing her hair and could I wait a while, I did but 1 hour later she still wasn't ready and I went elsewhere.
Second time, she did not answer phone.
Not sure why she bothers.

Offline DazzieD

Kept me waiting about 90 minutes when i saw her a few years ago.

Great looking girl with a fantastic body but was very mechanical, couldn't get rid of me quick enough.

I would avoid, as tempting as it is.

Offline seeker

Clearly another one who values herself  :wacko:
I wonder if any of the photos are recent ...The last 3
In the gallery tell a sorry story ...out of shape and heading south
Obviously past her best and flogging a dead horse :unknown:

JB_75

Saw her years ago and was a terrible experience. Keeps you waiting outside for ages, horrible attitude and then rushes you to finish and leave. Never again!

Shes decent looking and has a good body.

Is a shame, she could have been great.