Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie - My Experiences Thus Far  (Read 2237 times)

Offline growlers

I've read other posts like the one I'm about to write, and always think they're worthwhile and interesting which is why I wanted to contribute. I've gained decent information from reading other regular posters on here so it's only right I throw my hat into the ring.
One trend you will notice with my punts is they have been on the cheaper side of the spectrum. As I'm not in a position to spunk (sorry) large amounts on 1 hour + appointment, they have generally been for 15/30 minutes. I tend to like this when visiting someone for the first time as well incase I don't enjoy myself or have a bad experience.
In future I'm hoping to see some of the more expensive girls who charge £80+.

1st Punt - Someone from Paisley
Sorry there's no link, I can't seem to find her. I drove to a rough looking estate in Paisley and up I went to the flat. Pretty dirty outside and not so nice inside. I was led to a small room where we exchanged pleasantries. £40 for 15 minutes which started with some general messing around, oral and doggy. She was fairly enthusiastic which was good, didn't feel robotic. She chatted briefly but the area was pretty nasty so I was quite happy to be leaving by then end. Not the greatest of punts but we all start somewhere.

Magalie
External Link/Members Only
Plenty has been said on here about Magalie. I went after reading some earlier reviews on here of her. Very friendly when I arrived at a nice southside apartment in Queen Park. Chatted briefly and I lay down for a massage and some decent conversation. She then flipped me over and gave oral without, at which point the famed finger entered my backside. I had actually asked for this as I had never tried prostate massage before, and I have to admit I enjoyed it a lot. She was extremely gently and soft. It heightened the orgasm and she certainly seemed to enjoy giving it. I saw Magalie one more time after than but have not seen her in around a year now. Anyone else get jumped on by the cat as well? Furry bastard found her way into the room but Magalie took it in her stride and got rid. She's very good at what she does Magalie, very natural and makes you feel completely as ease. I couldn't say a bad word about her.

Laura the Nuru Girl
I've seen Laura twice and both times really were fantastic. It's definitely my most enjoyable punt to date. I favour a nice relaxing massage followed by whatever, and Laura's massage is first class. She is warm, friendly and a real turn on in everything she does. Speaks great English - a slight posh English twang to her which was sexy. Some people have mentioned there's no touching but I was allowed to gently caress her breasts whilst she gave hand relief which was a nice touch.

Miss Glossy Lips
I can't find her profile but I'm sure some of you know her - it seems she has left the country now though. I visited this American from South Carolina in her riverside apartment at Lancefield Quay. She's not slim, slightly chubby but an attractive girl. She had good chat and gave a very good girlfriend experience. Possibly one of the most natural experiences I've had. It really did feel like a GFE from the minute I walked in until the time I shot my load and the obligatory clean up takes place. Only 15 minutes again here but it definitely went over this time and was touching 30 minutes so it was great value for money. Can't find her profile but I'm sure some of you will remember her as she seems to have gone home. Sex in plenty of positions, kissing etc.

Sensual Hand Relief
This lady was larger than I had anticipated, even though her pictures allude to this. I was popped onto the massage table and she went absolutely crazy over my body. Fast, rough and really not enjoyable in the slightest. She whipped me over and with a complete deadpan face started giving me hand relief. Not good and definitely not worth it - would not recommend at all.

Lovely Destiny
Been once to see Destiny and it was distinctly average. Good looking girl with a lovely slim, tanned body which enticed me in the first place but it was all extremely robotic. I did see her on a Sunday around 9.30pm so I think I was her last appointment of the day and she was no doubt knackered. I wouldn't return as £50 for 15 mins wasn't value for money from what I experienced. She gave a massage and spoke briefly and pleasantly to me, then we had sex in various position. At one point I caught hold of her face and it was as though she was daydreaming about what she was going to cook for dinner after I left. Due to her being very kind on the eye I maintained a turn on for her. She was very pleasant though and nice company.

Aylin
Great punt here. Aylin has been discussed a bit lately and she is very, very good. Nice massage followed by oral without, prostate massage and cim. Aylin was very natural and smooth, felt like she enjoyed it as much as I did. Good chat and she has a fit, tight and tanned body. Definitely would return but she can be hard to get hold of at times.

Cum 4 Christy
Saw Christy after a night in the pub - on my way home I stopped in for a pissed punt. I must have stunk of booze but she didn't care at all and seemed pleased to see me. Again I started with another nice massage followed by sex in various positions - she looks good for being in her 40's, a very sexy woman. Seems to have put her prices up drastically though which means I wouldn't return.

Samantha H
The massage definitely didn't last 30 mins which has put me off going back. There was pretty much zero talking from the minute I walked in until I left. The massage itself was very good and there was some lovely body to body stuff as well which was a real turn on. The profile would suggest it's a fake but it most certainly isn't. She keeps it simple with a text stating the time and day you want to see her, and she will confirm with the address. For what she offers I think £50 is quite steep but maybe I'm a tight bastard.

Tara Fox
I found Tara attractive and when we got down to business she was engaging. However I asked to start with a massage during which I tried to engage her in conversation. She spoke briefly but then at one point asked if I was a journalist because I asked a lot of questions. That put me off and made me feel uncomfortable - I like to chat to girls and make the experience as natural as possible. There was some brief kissing and oral with but I didn't have the best of times. I know others rave about her but she's not for me. She also seemed to either be full of the cold/stoned/or on some sort of drug - could be completely wrong here though, but her demeanour suggested she was slightly out of it.

Busty Bonny Lassie
The one and only time I walked in, thought of an excuse and walked out. As there are no revealing pictures of her I didn't know what to expect. The price range fitted my liking etc so I went for it. She is very large, much larger than I ever thought. This caters for some guys but it's not my thing unfortunately. So I tried to be as polite as possible and left - her reaction seemed to suggest this wasn't the first time someone had walked out, and she just walked to the door and held it open for me.

Cristina
I think this is the Spanish girl I saw once. Her prices have gone up but she was enthusiastic and gave a good vanilla service. Very slim with small breasts and big nipples. Punt was very natural and enjoyable, another I would return to if stuck for choices.

I can't find her profile but I've also seen the Polish girl who offers blow job's for £20. I was hungover one Saturday and decided to head over for something cheap and cheerful. She was good and I would go back - enthusiastic noises etc.

Overall my favourite punts have been Laura the Nuru Girl and Aylin. I would even think about returning to Magalie as her service and price is extremely good value for money.

I've not said anything groundbreaking I know, but I felt I should offer my experiences up as so many of you do.

Offline auldie63

Welcome Growlers. Cracking first post, keep up the good work.  :drinks:
Get yer armour on  :bomb:, as when TJ and others read your reviews on the French nutter the shit will really fly.

Offline growlers

Thanks Auldie.

I also forgot about Miss Summers - External Link/Members Only

I've seen her twice and she really was excellent. I got the impression she genuinely likes what she does. We chatted for 5 mins at the start where she was eager to get to know me and what makes me tick, then she slowly started to chat a bit more dirty whilst kissing me. Completely natural experience and perfect gfe. She was happy to have sex in various positions as well. Sexy, tight body with a young student look to her. Value for money goes without saying for Miss Summers, very very good time.

markw

I've seen Miss Glossy Lips and Busty Bonnie Lassie, and completely agree with your reviews.

I'm just hoping MGL returns one day!

markw

And I've also seen Sensual Hand Relief, and agree with you again. A bit of a rough massage, and not at all sexy.

Tjkooker

Welcome Growlers. Cracking first post, keep up the good work.  :drinks:
Get yer armour on  :bomb:, as when TJ and others read your reviews on the French nutter the shit will really fly.
He can say what he likes auldie. Seems like a fairly balanced realistic series of punts. As much as I detest that person some guys must enjoy her or she wouldn't be working.
Welcome to the forum growlers. Maybe any new punts you could stick in review section individually from now on. It's good to get an idea of your punting history via a post like this though.  :hi:

scotontour

Have seen Miss Glossy lips myself just before she went back home, cracking girl, she might be back mid December, she wasn't sure on her plans

stuart_gla

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Perhaps, I should have followed your example of intro post!    :hi:

Tjkooker

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Perhaps, I should have followed your example of intro post!    :hi:

Why it would still be the same pish you posted just in a different format?