Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Cruz  (Read 1055 times)

Offline The Man With No Name

Anyone seen this girl, part of the same group as Angelina and Penelope? Looks banging from the pics but was wondering with regard to attitude, services etc.

Cheers.

External Link/Members Only

Well, just as I was working out a means of getting to Charing X tomorrow, I see the mysterious forces at work behind Ashley's profile have pumped her rates up to 100/140. This also shows she's clearly been very busy, so by tomorrow afternoon will probably be about as keen on cock as the spawn of Ruth Davidson and Ann Widdecombe.

No chance I'm literally taking a punt on some barely known Eastern Bloc'er with no feedback on here, when I could bang the likes of proven performer Miss Rose, or Tamara Grace next week, as much as I want for the same, if not less.

Despite getting a text saying the sex was "unlimited" I also get the impression I'd have been ushered our the door as soon as she'd wanked me off onto my own stomach - CIM is advertised for 180/H, so highly imagine it wouldn't be included as standard in a half.

Also, the new shots of her with cuddly toys are creepy, nonce-like and thoroughly off-putting. I've never understood the appeal of them and why girls are encouraged to do them. If she's popular enough after 3 days to put her prices up, she clearly doesn't need to attract the paedo-crowd which is the only lot I can think of them appealing to. What the fuck's the point in putting elegant lingerie shots up beside those.

There's a chance I might give Angelina a go since she comes so highly recommended by you chaps, but Charing X is a bit of a trek, so if I do punt it's likely to be closer to home with the likes of Destiny who I'm kinda keen to try.

Ah well, I'm never keen in funding pimps anyway as you never know what they're like and how they're treating the girls, so at least that's one Slavic skinhead scumbag that ain't getting my money...  ;)

Tjkooker

Destiny is a good punt. Tried and tested. Maybe a bit going through the motions style though.

Angelina is the best available in Glasgow right now. A bold claim you may think. Angelina is £100 a good 9/10 on looks and service.
£150 gets you emmax with probably a straight gfe. Darcy again £150 plus many more £130 plus girls I know where I'm trying this week.

Destiny is a good punt. Tried and tested. Maybe a bit going through the motions style though.

Angelina is the best available in Glasgow right now. A bold claim you may think. Angelina is £100 a good 9/10 on looks and service.
£150 gets you emmax with probably a straight gfe. Darcy again £150 plus many more £130 plus girls I know where I'm trying this week.

Cheers. I've checked with Eva (External Link/Members Only) and she's happy to me fuck her twice for 80. She looks banging and her comms are exceptional, so might just go for that. Thoughts?

Offline seeker

Look forward to your review. .. :thumbsup:
Looks nice .