Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Sweety 69 - Glasgow  (Read 3031 times)

Offline ALDO12

External Link/Members Only

Took a chance with a Romanian as wanted to shag a stripper (has a neutral review on here) and mainly due to her looks and glad I did.

Comms easy by text and a phone call when I got there to confirm flat. (sw glasgow near the big mosque/radisson red).

Decent enough flat. Opens the door in her robe. Paperwork out the way (£60 for 30 mins), she takes off her robe revealing herself in a pink bikini  :wacko:  :yahoo:

Stunning body, we start light kissing. Peel her bikini off revealing her perfect body, she then goes down on me (OWO). Decent ish technique before I go down on her.

Then a few positions before finishing with her on top just so I can see that perfect body bouncing up and down,

Its all pretty vanilla but didn't bother me and she made all the right noises/directed fine with no qualms. Friendly enough but limited English.

All in all, Great Vfm at £60 sheets a half hour to fuck a stunning romanian teen. Just a shame there aren't many good ones as they are by far the best looking.

Will be back asap

Banned reason: White-knight slagging off membership
Banned by:

Offline Glesgaboy

Good report bud.
And well done taking one for the team! And it paid off  :thumbsup:
Is she the girl in the pics?
Is the flat/ location half decent? ( sounds like finniestoun from your description)

Offline ALDO12

Yeah mate finnieston.

And it's her alright. Proper 10/10 for me
Banned by:

Offline OGS20

The other reviewer mentioned a loose fanny, anything to add regarding that?
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline ALDO12

The other reviewer mentioned a loose fanny, anything to add regarding that?

Well what may feel loose to one guy might feel tighter to someone else if you know what I mean? 

Felt pretty good to me
Banned by:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the review

I seen the profile but had written her off as TGTBT going on looks and rates. On the hot list now!

Offline The Man With No Name

Could be worth a quick podge for 40. Hardly any charging this seem to worth the bother, or a complete gamble (waste of money) these days.

Where in Finnestoun is she roughly? Classing the Raddison at the SECC and the Mosque up that way as all the same area, is stretching the imagination a bit.

Offline youngatheart

Yeah mate finnieston.

And it's her alright. Proper 10/10 for me

Finnieston is NORTH of the river and not south.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline ALDO12

Banned by:

Offline DirtyDick78

Fancied a go with this girl, but just noticed BB on her LL.

Was this always the case, or is this a new addition??

An accidental faux pas on her part maybe??

Fancied a go with this girl, but just noticed BB on her LL.

Was this always the case, or is this a new addition??

An accidental faux pas on her part maybe??

Presumably so, given it's no longer there - and would surely have been mentioned, had it always been.

Unless AW provides direct translations or default foreign language equivalents for listing services (and that's presuming she can even access in Romanian), the term "bareback" will be pretty confusing to young girl, probably not the brightest, with shite English from the arse-end of Eastern Europe. And if our old pal Sergei is involved, you can combine the above with not giving a fuck.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 02:00:18 pm by The Man With No Name »

Presumably so, given it's no longer there - and would surely have been mentioned, had it always been.

Unless AW provides direct translations or default foreign language equivalents for listing services (and that's presuming she can even access in Romanian), the term "bareback" will be pretty confusing to young girl, probably not the brightest, with shite English from the arse-end of Eastern Europe. And if our old pal Sergei is involved, you can combine the above with not giving a fuck.

Felt the need to briefly update my previous entry given this was posted on the the bb thread -

Hidden Image/Members Only

Still a bit unclear whether she does actually let punters fuck her without a rubber, as opposed to just interpreting that it was OWO that was being sought in this case. The fact there's no mention of an extra charge is also interesting.

However, she's certainly not worth the risk after this, albeit inconclusive, revelation. And the fact the profile's changed names is also perhaps a sign it's changed hands.