Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loughborough  (Read 1706 times)

Offline pj50

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Anyone seen this one? or know her? quite new on aw

Offline chrisintcov

I saw her profile early on and thought to myself that I fancy the pants off her. Gutted that I couldn’t get her to travel as far as Coventry for a couple of hours.

Offline pj50

Not sure she would meet even if you was in loughborough, only answers emails with excuess not to meet up.

Offline Weyoun

As Loughborough is a desolate wasteland for punting and I liked the look of her face, I messaged her and just got a blunt question about my age.

Didn't seem to be interested in arranging a meet and afterwards I noticed after she is a smoker in her interview. Don't think I will both contacting again.

Offline pj50

That was first question that I was asked , my age, followed by im mum have kids this weekend, I noticed shes a smoker
that is off putting for me as well. I gave her another chance but has not opened email.  Think this one waste time.

Offline pj50

This one was time waster, profile now taken off aw.

Offline Coops72

Not sure about a wasteland. CC seem to have upped their game. Saw Sachs last week and need to get round to a review but she was FAF. Natural and great in the sack.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Not sure about a wasteland. CC seem to have upped their game. Saw Sachs last week and need to get round to a review but she was FAF. Natural and great in the sack.

Did you mean this one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Coops72

Yes I do. Need to get round to doing the review but probably the best body for my taste. Slim and natural. Doesn’t do much on AW apparently, prefers CC

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This is what I posted about her at the time.

I have known her for a long time. She is an ex-ABC girl.  Have seen her on numerous occassions, great DFK and OWO service each time.

She happily works at CC in Lboro and Oasis (also worked at Valentines in Peterborough) and does not place great emphasis on her AW profile.

Highly recommended.

This is the thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244067.0

Thanks for the confirmation. She did have a review, but just noticed that it has now been moved to a discussion thread, as the Reviewer's account has been deleted.

I have seen her in the past and above is what I posted in 2019.