Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sunday evening in northampton - these choices any good?  (Read 949 times)

Offline bhudda

Hi chaps

was wondering if anyone could suggest a reason to see or not see the following options. And please feel free to suggest others  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (not sure she works sunday evenings though)

I can do in call or outcall - and don't want to spend more than £120 ph or £70 phh

fingers crossed  :hi:

Offline doughboy

Hi chaps

was wondering if anyone could suggest a reason to see or not see the following options. And please feel free to suggest others  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (not sure she works sunday evenings though)

I can do in call or outcall - and don't want to spend more than £120 ph or £70 phh

My tuppence worth:

I bumped into Trina last time I was at Massage Northampton (failed punt with Mia) and she looked pretty hot.

I have also met Morganna but decided to walk, as she's pretty much at the opposite end of what I find attractive/sexy. Horses for courses but not for me at all.

It's a punting desert at the moment, you might find better choices by going to Milton Keynes.

Offline bhudda

Thanks ... will look at mk if northampton doesnt work out ... i would rather avoid travelling any more than necessary if i can as will have already been in the car a long time that day.

Cheers

Offline scouting

Of the girls available at MN on Sunday I've only seen Mia. I've seen her several times, like her and reviewed her. The 2 girls you mention are younger, hotter and seem popular. Mia and Sienna are therefore probably too old for your taste. Morgana would appear to me to be less attractive.

At MN you can do a walk in and have the girls introduce themselves, but the last couple of times I've been they've been pretty fully booked.
Like all parlours, some of the girls look just like their pics, others flatter to deceive. Also the room size varies a lot.

Personally looking at the rota I would say there would be someone satisfactory for most people.

Offline Smellett87

Go for a wander down st Andrew's road theres a few half decent looking girls work the street down there. Never sampled them but a few are quite friendly and chatty as well without pushing for business if you say no.

Online finn5555

Go for a wander down st Andrew's road theres a few half decent looking girls work the street down there. Never sampled them but a few are quite friendly and chatty as well without pushing for business if you say no.

Why would you want to fuck a street girl it’s just fuelling their drug habit

Offline Smellett87

So all street girls are druggies and nobody online uses drugs? Give your head a wobble ffs

Online finn5555

So all street girls are druggies and nobody online uses drugs? Give your head a wobble ffs

Why they on the streets then  :dash: don’t be such a moron

Offline Smellett87

Theres all sorts of reasons for it, sorry but theres only 1 of us behaving like a moron or is that a bigot? I know at least 1 girl in Northampton who works the streets as she has no other way of getting food without stealing it after being kicked out her home.

Online finn5555

Theres all sorts of reasons for it, sorry but theres only 1 of us behaving like a moron or is that a bigot? I know at least 1 girl in Northampton who works the streets as she has no other way of getting food without stealing it after being kicked out her home.

No mate 99.9% are feeding an addiction simple as that. Tell your mate to go work in a parlour then  :rolleyes:

Offline Smellett87

Because working in a parlour with regimented hours and being told who to see is so much better isnt it. Has it occurred to you that a majority of parlour girls and independents you see online are also addicts doing it to just fund their habit? What's the difference exactly?

Online finn5555

Because working in a parlour with regimented hours and being told who to see is so much better isnt it. Has it occurred to you that a majority of parlour girls and independents you see online are also addicts doing it to just fund their habit? What's the difference exactly?

You really are deluded  :crazy:

Offline Smellett87

Actually I think you'll find you're just ignorant or stupid tbh, obviously no point continuing a conversation with someone that cant see the wood for the trees

Offline bhudda

Just for the record ... if i find myself bored and with free time i may go look at whats happening on st andrews road just cos im a nosy sod ... but i wont be doing any business with anyone there ... illegal isnt it? Dont want any hassle with the boys in blue.

But ta for the suggestion.

Offline bhudda

Of the girls available at MN on Sunday I've only seen Mia. I've seen her several times, like her and reviewed her. The 2 girls you mention are younger, hotter and seem popular. Mia and Sienna are therefore probably too old for your taste. Morgana would appear to me to be less attractive.

At MN you can do a walk in and have the girls introduce themselves, but the last couple of times I've been they've been pretty fully booked.
Like all parlours, some of the girls look just like their pics, others flatter to deceive. Also the room size varies a lot.

Personally looking at the rota I would say there would be someone satisfactory for most people.

Ta for the info

Online finn5555

Actually I think you'll find you're just ignorant or stupid tbh, obviously no point continuing a conversation with someone that cant see the wood for the trees

Your comments are nonsensical, anyway I am out trying to debate this with a retard is a waste of my time  :hi:

Online MajorPayne

Ta for the info
If you are willing to forgo FS, Casandra in Northampton works on a Sunday (at times) and offers FBSM with B2B and HE.

Although some nice girls working on Sunday in MK

« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 03:13:43 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline scouting

If you are willing to forgo FS, Casandra works on a Sunday (at times) and offers FBSM with B2B and HE.
Highly unlikely to get an appointment at this short notice

Offline Smellett87

Just for the record ... if i find myself bored and with free time i may go look at whats happening on st andrews road just cos im a nosy sod ... but i wont be doing any business with anyone there ... illegal isnt it? Dont want any hassle with the boys in blue.

But ta for the suggestion.

Its only illegal if you get caught curb crawling or in the act. But then only if you get caught. I've often parked in the lorry park over night and very rarely see the boys in blue tbh. Think because its industry where they solicite they're pretty much left to get on with it, usually a fair number of girls out and guys driving around. Unlike a lot of areas though if one knocks your door and you say no none of the others tend to knock afterwards.

Offline chunky monkey

Hi chaps

Back to the original question
You could try Chelsea

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=254285.0

Not been there myself but she reportedly give a good service

Offline Mightier Than

Its only illegal if you get caught curb crawling or in the act. But then only if you get caught. I've often parked in the lorry park over night and very rarely see the boys in blue tbh. Think because its industry where they solicite they're pretty much left to get on with it, usually a fair number of girls out and guys driving around. Unlike a lot of areas though if one knocks your door and you say no none of the others tend to knock afterwards.

Wrong!  The legality or not of a situation is a simple matter of Law, not whether you get caught.  Murder is illegal even of you get away with it (example given for the benefit of the hard of understanding  :)).

Whereas actually making a review is not only legal, but something to be positively encouraged.

Online finn5555

Whereas actually making a review is not only legal, but something to be positively encouraged.

:D :D

Offline scouting

Who did you end up seeing bhudda?

Offline bhudda

Who did you end up seeing bhudda?

I contacted cassandra in the morning to check if she would be available for the evening and she replied she wasnt working that day, so i did a walk in to the northampton massage place. Mia was the only lass available cos ine lass was already with someone and another had a pre-booked punter arriving in 10 minutes time.

So i opted for 30 mins with mia ... was pretty much just a suck and a fuck cos i didnt have the energy to attempt much else but she did a good job and the desired result was achieved. £60 for 30 mins.

Later i did have a walk up to the super sausage just to be nosey but whether cos it was sunday or whether cos i was too early or whether cos it never really happens i dont know ... but i saw no evidence of any dodgy goings on at all.

So ... thanks for the help chaps  :hi:

Offline scouting

Glad you enjoyed her, I like her. She's pretty and down to earth. Although her profile says Malaysian she's actually Pilipino