Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any advice on esmerelda?  (Read 3390 times)

Offline GJC06

Hi

Any advice on esmerelda would be greatly appreciated?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

looks genuine but still a little leery due to being a infrequent punter and not enough experience.

Thanks in advance.

Offline MrMan1973

I've booked to see her Friday so watch this space - she's certainly very pretty.

Offline j122

Filmed this year on realpunting.... Ridiculous prices though

External Link/Members Only

Offline michael.fannymore

I've booked to see her Friday so watch this space - she's certainly very pretty.

Have you seen the video posted above?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Is it me or do the video shots look bb on that?
One looks like a bust condom and the others no condom? (Except 1 pic)

Offline HailWood

ILO - I see what you mean but could not see evidence in the video.  I put this girl on my HL as I think she is very pretty on her AW photos which compared to the vid might have been a touch photoshopped.  Just a bit on the large side for my tastes but I will look forward to a future report.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
ILO - I see what you mean but could not see evidence in the video.  I put this girl on my HL as I think she is very pretty on her AW photos which compared to the vid might have been a touch photoshopped.  Just a bit on the large side for my tastes but I will look forward to a future report.

100% agree matey, a little bigger than I'd prefer but very pretty, I tried to call recently but she must have been busy as didn't puck up, I've viewed her profile many times and still fancy a shit too.

Would be nice to read a few reviews yes :)

Offline MrMan1973

100% agree matey, a little bigger than I'd prefer but very pretty, I tried to call recently but she must have been busy as didn't puck up, I've viewed her profile many times and still fancy a Shit too.

Would be nice to read a few reviews yes :)

Is she into Scat?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
That should have been "shot" haha, apple products and auto correct crap sorry

Offline BlueRock

Been on my list a while. Got a few local ladies to tick off first but definitely going to see this one before the years out.

Offline Leicestergent100

It's probably common knowledge, so apologies if so, but she is also on fetlife and posts regular updates on there.... Along with some 95 photos.

As others have said, looks tempting!

Offline Taggart

Thanks to j122 for the link, which has helped me decide not to see her. Esmerelda has a lovely face and good personality, but she's a larger lady than my usual choice. She looks an interesting find however, but not my type, despite the temptation of anal....

Offline ir34

She's pretty, and is on Fetlife, but ridiculous prices. If you want to pay for a submissive, by all means, go ahead. I have my eyes on her as well.

Offline Knicks

Stumbled across this on XHamster earlier

She certainly can take it.

I'm not into the full BDSM world but like a bit of spanking now and then and I tend to be drawn towards those who can really take it as they aren't likely to call a halt after a few love taps.

Her latest pics seem to show she's lost some weight, looking good to me.

Offline Taggart

Hasn't she just.... what a transformation, looks far more delictable.
Really on the fence now.

Offline j122

She does look better on those pics... She just needs to lose a few pounds on her rates now

Offline BlueRock

Are those pics actually recent? She looks the same size in her original pics. The video was posted 4 months but it could be a fair bit older. Personally I don't mind a chubby girl especially if they've got a pretty face.

Offline LM19

Just got in touch to book, but she wouldn't let me shower before on the 30 mins booking and instead wanted me to pay an extra £30 for a 15 mins shower...

Nah I'm ok thanks!

Offline j122

Are those pics actually recent? She looks the same size in her original pics. The video was posted 4 months but it could be a fair bit older. Personally I don't mind a chubby girl especially if they've got a pretty face.

Looks like she's just uploaded newer pics & lost even more weight

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Looks like she's just uploaded newer pics & lost even more weight

+1, but NO OWO makes it a no go for a lot of punters on here.

Look very tempting, but....

Offline HailWood

Just got in touch to book, but she wouldn't let me shower before on the 30 mins booking and instead wanted me to pay an extra £30 for a 15 mins shower...

Nah I'm ok thanks!
WTF - she's going to get a very dusty phone with that attitude (and price)

Offline Jamesbattersea

Stumbled across this on XHamster earlier

She certainly can take it.

I'm not into the full BDSM world but like a bit of spanking now and then and I tend to be drawn towards those who can really take it as they aren't likely to call a halt after a few love taps.

Each to their own but fuckme that video is beyond my comprehension I can't see how anyone gets a hard on over that her arse was bleeding!

Offline Jamesbattersea

Hi

Any advice on esmerelda would be greatly appreciated?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

looks genuine but still a little leery due to being a infrequent punter and not enough experience.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154122.msg1677596#msg1677596

There was a review a couple of months ago.
She looks as hot as fuck just a bit pricey though.

NottsDB

Yeah it was my review, she's very good at what she does.

Offline PepeMAGA

She's pretty, but I see nothing to validate that price.