Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Singapore grip  (Read 10192 times)

Offline faaborg

Has anyone had a recent experience with a service provider who is proficient in the Singapore grip, aka pompoir?  How would you rate it?  The story is that you penetrate but do not thrust, because exquisite sensations are produced by her fine control of her vaginal muscles.  But is this just an urban - Singaporean? - myth, and the reality as duff as the serial currently on ITV?

Offline conrod

I didn't know it had a specific name.  I have been punting for about 20 years and the only one I remember that could use her vaginal muscles in that way was Katya of Harrogate. It was about 15 years ago. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 05:17:41 pm by conrod »

Offline willie loman

Also a novel, by j.g. Farrell,sorrry didnt know it was televised, have experienced it once from a euro hooker, i asked her who had taught her, she reckoned all girls knew how to do it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 05:22:42 pm by willie loman »

Offline Gordon Bennett

I think plenty of ladies can give you a squeeze but this pompoir thing of allegedly squeezing and rippling and undulating down there sounds a bit far-fetched to me. Didn't that Wallace Simpson lady make King Edward VIII go ga-ga for her with her pussy skills? Maybe some women have got more honed fine motor skills down there, can't say I've met any with that level though.

Online Jonestown

Tina of Tina Services in Hampstead is quite adept in the squeezing department, quite a novel sensation.

Offline bhudda

I once witnessed a lass write a postcard in perfect handwriting (so to speak) using a pen in her pussy ... if it was a trick i am buggered if i can work out how she did it.

So i guess all things are possible.

Offline GreyDave

Lisa ff    Can crush a blood engorged cock with ease Ive seen her a few times and watched her stop a rotating rabbit  ;) Then pulse my cock to the shoot  :dance:

External Link/Members Only 

Offline Home Alone

I once witnessed a lass write a postcard in perfect handwriting (so to speak) using a pen in her pussy ... if it was a trick i am buggered if i can work out how she did it.

Let's hope you never work it out then, bhudda! ;)

Unless you want to be, that is.

Online Badboyrich

Banana bar, Amsterdam? i saw exactly the same thing as you describe there. My mate must still have the postcard somewhere!

Offline scutty brown

I think plenty of ladies can give you a squeeze but this pompoir thing of allegedly squeezing and rippling and undulating down there sounds a bit far-fetched to me. Didn't that Wallace Simpson lady make King Edward VIII go ga-ga for her with her pussy skills? Maybe some women have got more honed fine motor skills down there, can't say I've met any with that level though.

Her clitoris was supposedly as big as a cock - thats why he went gaga

Offline Gordon Bennett

Well that's an interesting physical characteristic but not sure I'd abdicate and fuck off to a chateau in France with her? Errrmm, hold on... on second thoughts, I probably would actually.

Offline Bonker

His brother caught them at it and was never the same again.
F-f-f-fucking h-h-hell
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:08:59 am by Bonker »

Offline mr.bluesky

I have witnessed Thai women shooting ping pong balls out their fanny's into a glass bowl does that count  :D

Offline bushman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She give a nice cock massage during penetration. I thought it was a trick to get you to cum quicker.

Online Derrick101

And I thought that Singapore Grip was a stomach complaint akin to Delhi Belly  :unknown:

Offline bhudda

Banana bar, Amsterdam? i saw exactly the same thing as you describe there. My mate must still have the postcard somewhere!

Yes, what a delightful place that is/was ... no idea if it is still there
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 03:07:35 pm by bhudda »

Offline johnsthomas

Yes, what a delightful place that is/was ... no idea if it is still there
I went several times over a few years more than 10 years ago and it was mind boggling although not a cheap night out!

Offline bhudda

I went several times over a few years more than 10 years ago and it was mind boggling although not a cheap night out!

more than 20 years since I went - I'm getting old  :(

Offline willie loman

i dont like paying for extras, but is it worth paying for the "glasgow kiss"

Online sparkus

Apparently she learnt an Asian brothel technique of putting charlie up his bum which led to him jacking it all in for her.  Either that or he was a Nazi and the establishment banished them to an island somewhere...

Online sparkus

Hands down one of my best punts was Singaporean.  Gene pool is mix of Chinese faces and Indian chebs.  I'm a big admirer of their state-run brothel system too (sorry, "healthcare clubs").

Offline GreyDave

Hands down one of my best punts was Singaporean.  Gene pool is mix of Chinese faces and Indian chebs.  I'm a big admirer of their state-run brothel system too (sorry, "healthcare clubs").

A long long time ago  :D :D :D when I was just under 16 a Singapore girl just as you describe took my cherry and allowed a second go  :dance: in a Soho walk up for the huge ammount of .....10 quid ( 2 weeks paperround cash ;) ;) )

And it was maybe the only time I ve had a girl visibley pleased to shag me and let me shag her ...(maybe doing virgins gives them good luck ) she did tell me that she`d make me remember her if she was my 1st shag.. and to vist again which I did  :) and to had in the mix it was all bearback , now unthinkabel . There used to be a lot of these girls in Soho in mid 70`s seem to of gone by 80`s replaced by Northern lasses on the Brit rail away day tickets ...christ I miss the abilty to come  and then recharge quick never thought id slow up  like I am now last Soho punt was £30... :drinks: :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 08:16:03 am by GreyDave »

Offline S.X. MacHine

i dont like paying for extras, but is it worth paying for the "glasgow kiss"

Now that you mention that, what about the ‘Glasgow screwdriver’ ? But I guess you’d need to be hammered to get involved with that.

Online Razor Boy

I had a SP grip my cock with a pulsing motion when she was straddling me and also as I came, it was fantastic!  :wacko: So much so that I asked her about it and she was surprised that other women ( SP or civvy) didn’t do this. Her control with her vagina muscles was impressive and I’m 99% sure she hadn’t had any kids, if that helps or not I don’t know   :unknown:
She was a Czech girl and my regular for a couple of years... consistently 9/10 every time.
Anyway, it was fucking ace  :yahoo:
She has unfortunately retired now or I’d link her here.

Offline Strokemeplease

I had a young Thai lady do this to me, also while she straddled me. She wasn't too tight when I penetrated her, but then she gripped and relaxed as she rode me. Absolutely wonderful !

Offline Redpunter

Have had experience of a beautiful Afro/Caribbean lady who excelled at this technique. It was totally unexpected and I must say it brought a new dimension to my enjoyment. I am only of average size in my opinion but boy could she hold on to and grip you to hold your cock deep inside her.  :hi:

Online davidgood

I have not had a lot of experience with oriental ladies so not sure if I can claim to have actually experienced a genuine Singapore Grip.

I have been gripped on a few occasions by young ladies who probably had not had kids. Young Brazillians are the ones who have probably done this to me the most.

However, I have had a variation on the technique provided by more mature ladies when doing what I call deep stick mish. This involved them using a hand to stop me pushing my todger all the way in and then giving the base of my shaft a good squeeze to bring me off.

There was a mature lady who was a once a week regular at Pam's Parties who was an exponante of this technique. I think she gave it a name but I can't remember what she called it.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Mr333

However, I have had a variation on the technique provided by more mature ladies when doing what I call deep stick mish. This involved them using a hand to stop me pushing my todger all the way in and then giving the base of my shaft a good squeeze to bring me off.

There was a mature lady who was a once a week regular at Pam's Parties who was an exponante of this technique. I think she gave it a name but I can't remember what she called it.

Regards,

davidgood

Holding the base of your shaft to prevent full penetration and to make you cum quickly sounds like a negative.

Sounds like something a crappy Rom might do, maybe it's just me!  :unknown:

Offline tantraman

Cheers, OP, for alerting me to this phrase - Singapore Grip - from which I've also learned pompoir, as well as kazbah or kabazza ... they all seem to describe what I've been calling 'kegelling'. And what a fucking skill that is!

There were a couple of erstwhile WGs that did this to me, which I've recorded ...

AMIRASANDY (GFE, DFK, OWO, Penetration)

… she leaned forward and started massaging my feet and sucking my toes, whilst she gently rolled back and forth, fabulously kegelling around my cock. I wished I could’ve savoured this for longer, but just couldn't keep my cum back.

Brunahotstuff (GFE, DFK, OW, Penetration)

... I felt Bruna kegelling, as she pushed and gyrated back on my cock … she was no doubt trying to make me cum … STOP! To enjoy her for a while longer, I pushed Bruna down into prone bone, slapping into that titanic tush, whilst pulling her head around into FK from one side … I felt more goddamn kegels … STOP! I whipped Bruna around into mish, pulling her ass down to the edge of the bed, so I could stand and thrust into her, holding her legs up … I drilled her hard and fast, enough to rock those solid tits in circles and elicit a few manufactured moans. I then fell onto her and into DFK, slowing down the rhythm … Bruna wasn’t having that! She rolled me onto my back, so she ended up in CG and in control … she now fucked me silly and didn’t let up with her kegels til I came … Cristo Redentor!

... and these two that are still active ...

-Laryssa- (GFE, DFK, OWO/DT, Penetration)

… I loved how she intermittently tightened pussy muscles around my shaft, as such kegel skills are few and far between WGs.

Amina Lovely x3 (TOFTT - GFE, Kissing, OWO, Penetration)

... As Amina geared up her speed and gyrations, I grabbed her haunches to slow her to a stop … but then I felt Amina kegelling around my engulfed cock, and this felt far too good to stop … so I gave up and let her kegel me to climax.

If I recall others, I'll note them here.

:drinks:

Online sparkus

Same here, Chinese bird in Chingford I reviewed who I said at the time her "vaginal grip is unbelievably strong":

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274526.0

Offline datwabbit

They never tell you that on channel 5. Daily Mail seems to back up her abilities.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 02:05:42 pm by datwabbit »

Online sparkus

They never tell you that on channel 5. Maybe Sky Documentaries will indicate just how good her skills were.

Sure as fuck didn't mention it in that Madonna film.

Offline mr.bluesky

Surely this is a series on ITV sundays 9pm  :unknown:

Offline WASA38

Surely this is a series on ITV sundays 9pm  :unknown:

Indeed, as stated by the OP.
In the book, and I presume, the TV drama, the real meaning of the term is only identified near the end.

Offline winkywanky

If Roger Moore had independent control of each eyebrow, why not?

Online davidgood

Indeed, as stated by the OP.
In the book, and I presume, the TV drama, the real meaning of the term is only identified near the end.

I have never seen the book but have been watching the series.  It is now half way through and there has been no mention of the SG or any scenes in which it appeared to be being given.

There are two attractive young ladies vying for the attention of the young well heeled hero. I have expected the Chineese/Eurasian girl to be the one to do the business at some point. But there might just be a twist and it is the sweet, but a bit brassy, English Rose who has picked up some tricks like Wallis Simpson is supposed to have used to captivate men.

Or the title of the book might not be anything to do with a sexual technique. I will have to wait and see.

Regards,

davidgood

Online davidgood

Holding the base of your shaft to prevent full penetration and to make you cum quickly sounds like a negative.

Sounds like something a crappy Rom might do, maybe it's just me!  :unknown:

Just for the record, the lady who used the hand grip only did it from time to time and was as far away from being a crappy Rom as you could get.

She was, or is, a pretty sophicticated English lady who attended parties because she liked sex with guys other than her partner. She had plenty of fans, particularly among the young lads who saw her as a real life Mrs Robinson

She had been a nurse but when I used to see her at parties she was a matron at a boarding school.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline hamchang

in the late 1990's there was a bird in Bath going by the name of Silk and her cunt was like a vice. WHen you got it in there she would milk you with no movement at all.

Offline bobby_dizzler

I saw the same thing in the Banana Bar in Amsterdam.

Offline bhudda

I saw the same thing in the Banana Bar in Amsterdam.

Sometimes pays to read the whole thread before posting  ;)

Online davidgood

Sometimes pays to read the whole thread before posting  ;)

I had thought of saying -so have lots of other guys. But decided to leave it be for once.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline signy

I have never seen the book but have been watching the series.  It is now half way through and there has been no mention of the SG or any scenes in which it appeared to be being given.

It is mentioned quite early on, but neither of the idiot "heros" have the correct definition. One thought it was local disease and the other thought it was a type of hairgrip. This is a running joke, and I am sure that the true answer will be brought up later on.

Online davidgood

It is mentioned quite early on, but neither of the idiot "heros" have the correct definition. One thought it was local disease and the other thought it was a type of hairgrip. This is a running joke, and I am sure that the true answer will be brought up later on.

Thanks signy, I must have missed that bit. Probably topping up my glass at the time.

Regards,

davidgood

Online davidgood

Thanks signy, I must have missed that bit. Probably topping up my glass at the time.

Regards,

davidgood

Watched last Sunday's griping episode last night and there was another joke that it might be a firm handshake.

But then the Chineese girl gave our hero one with her legs spread very wide.

Regards,

davidgood

Online sparkus

Forgot to mention in my review today but this chick had a vice-like grip: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285640.0

Online davidgood

Forgot to mention in my review today but this chick had a vice-like grip: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285640.0

She looks good, but did she give you a real Singapore Grip ?

Regards,

davidgood

Online sparkus

She looks good, but did she give you a real Singapore Grip ?

Regards,

davidgood

No, she was Brazilian :lol:

She used the muscles well but it wasn't a dictionary definition case of me being brought off by her with no thrusting by me.

Offline king tarzan

Has anyone had a recent experience with a service provider who is proficient in the Singapore grip, aka pompoir?  How would you rate it?  The story is that you penetrate but do not thrust, because exquisite sensations are produced by her fine control of her vaginal muscles.  But is this just an urban - Singaporean? - myth, and the reality as duff as the serial currently on ITV?

Years back I had a Brazilian super honey sitting on my truncheon fully inside her waffling away whilst having a cigarette..
Five minutes of non movement penetration.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Birdwatcher61

I unexpectedly experienced it when I went to visit Daniella Delise who is based close to Baker Street tube. She was post operative following a tummy tuck, and as I came the grip took over. Unexpected but amazing. It turned out that as a child she had incontinance issues and this was a bi product.
Thoroughly recommend , assuming the tummy tuck has healed

Offline tantraman

Cheers, OP, for alerting me to this phrase - Singapore Grip - from which I've also learned pompoir, as well as kazbah or kabazza ... they all seem to describe what I've been calling 'kegelling'. And what a fucking skill that is!

There were a couple of erstwhile WGs that did this to me, which I've recorded ...

[see Reply #28]

If I recall others, I'll note them here.

:drinks:

I'm pleased to have been very recently subject to another kegeller :yahoo: ...

Gorgeous Anna 69 (FBSM, OWO, Penetration) in W1H (Marylebone)

:music: