Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend Pink Papers  (Read 879 times)

Offline Southendlothario

Had a phone round to see if amy girls were free for an incall.... few on VS and AW thatcwere working but not available for over an hour, or could hardly speak a word of English.
So paid Pink Papers Gents club in Southend a visit, wow some gorgeous crumpet in there if ever youre passing and got some time to spare
VIP lap dance with two amazingly hot girls, playing with each other along with rubbing their tits all round my face and their pussies up and down on the zip of my jeans making it all wet, then fingering each other and wiping it on my tache telling me that way i can smell them both on my way home :lol: :D
Great way to kill an hour, although bit on the expensive side at £400 for a "VIP" lapdance from them both.
But fuck it, only live once

Offline Rayray23k

Never hear of the place but thanks. Incall WG are limited in Southend which is a shame.
Did you ask for more or propositioned the strippers? £400 is a lot for a tease IMO

Offline fastnet

£400 for an hour

Not for me

Online scutty brown

Offline Southendlothario

Had a few beers but not that much, wasnt pissed as such was more of a case of got caught up in the moment. Thought they said 200 tbh, didnt realise they meant 200 each. Still, as i said, at the end of the day we live once dont we :rolleyes:

Offline Southendlothario

Never hear of the place but thanks. Incall WG are limited in Southend which is a shame.
Did you ask for more or propositioned the strippers? £400 is a lot for a tease IMO

Did ask them what they meant by "why not stay for a bit of fun" but she did say that she was sorry but sex wasnt on the table at all.
Punts limited in Southend? Youre not wrong there, a few about yes, but none that were about last night :thumbsdown:
Most on VS were romanians and the couple that actually answered were over towards the hospital whereas i was along the seafront, the few on AW either phones rang and rang or were engaged.
Never mind might have another trip up to London soon, plenty of option up that neck of the woods. Dont get out for a punt very often at all any more, but am going to have to sort out a cpl of days off of work to go and have a nose about.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 10:25:40 pm by Southendlothario »

Offline Rayray23k

Did ask them what they meant by "why not stay for a bit of fun" but she did say that she was sorry but sex wasnt on the table at all.
Punts limited in Southend? Youre not wrong there, a few about yes, but none that were about last night :thumbsdown:
Most on VS were romanians and the couple that actually answered were over towards the hospital whereas i was along the seafront, the few on AW either phones rang and rang or were engaged.
Never mind might have another trip up to London soon, plenty of option up that neck of the woods. Dont get out for a punt very often at all any more, but am going to have to sort out a cpl of days off of work to go and have a nose about.

I have lost total faith in VS.