Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serious Deep Throat girls around the Suffolk area?  (Read 2605 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi all

I recently discovered (and reviewed) Juicy.Lucy4u in Ipswich who has delivered some great balls deep throat fucking sessions with throatpie finishes.

I think I have seen most of the WGs around the area who genuinely deliver deep throat (or at least try) but just in case I missed anyone I wondered if anyone had any suggestions?

From my reviews you will see that I tend to prefer younger (20/30s) slender girls although have been happy to see the odd older SP such as Milly2505 in Ipswich who is in her late 40s but does take a little deep throat fucking.

Thanks all in advance

Offline lillythesavage

Can you travel for the right one?  meets all your requirements but does not fuck.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I could travel depending where...happy not to fuck if they are happy to be throat fucked for an hour or so

Do you have a link ??
Cheers
NB

Offline lillythesavage

I could travel depending where...happy not to fuck if they are happy to be throat fucked for an hour or so

Do you have a link ??
Cheers
NB

No link, she does not advertise, or host. I saw her for 3 and a half hours last time, the best part of 2 hours with my cock down her throat, drew the line at making her puke and she was not keen on doing so, apologized for stopping when it was on the cards. Plenty of mess without puke lol

Seriously, I have a low boredom threshold and not usually my thing, but this one kept things interesting and access all areas, just not cock in her except her gob.

Would be well worth the trip and a day use room, she travelled for an hour or so to me but you are way out, can ask though, next week, she is at her brothers wedding this weekend. North London Based, I know exactly where, drove her home, and had a good snog all the way and outside the door.

If there is better out there, they do not have her looks or personality or her age and the tight body that comes with it.

Offline PleadInsanity

Offline lillythesavage

Sounds like a gem LTS! :thumbsup:

An absolute gem, and great company too, tried to meet her this weekend, hence I know where she is, only does a few meets a month and refused me sharing her details, but has said maybe a friend or two. That is a maybe at the moment, but trust is building.

Offline lillythesavage

Do you have a link ??
Cheers
NB

I have reached my PM limit for the day @Naughtyboy, cannot reply until tomorrow.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi all

Seems like serious Deep Throat girls are very few and far between in our area…I’ve messaged a few SPs who list DT on their profile (Sexy Leah for example) although none have confirmed they will take on an extended throat session.

Still live in hope and maybe someone else has a few ideas ??

Cheers again
NB

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Still looking for WGs who offer a full DT experience….I’ve been back several times to fuck JuicyLucy4u’s throat and she hot and filthy enough to keep returning to, but obviously variety is great

Any thoughts or suggestions??

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi all

In recent weeks I’ve visited (and reviewed) Tiggs in Colchester and Yoursinfulsecret in Ipswich…both were willing to give a true deep throat fucking a try and I applaud them for giving it a go. 
However neither really delivered, it was more of a hard face fucking than deep throat although both were a mess at the end with streaming eyes etc

So I’m still visiting Lucy for the true DT experience but always on the look out for other WGs in the area who might deliver or are willing to try

As always any recommendations gratefully appreciated

Offline steveng1982

External Link/Members Only

Sabrina tours quite a bit if you can catch her when next about.  She should handle what your after.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Sabrina tours quite a bit if you can catch her when next about.  She should handle what your after.

Cheers….have put her on the HL and hopefully she will come Suffolk way soon…thanks

Offline KerachiDope

I’ve got lunatheslut in Hadleigh, Suffolk on my HL list for some time now to try out some PSE and deepthroat.

She looks like she’ll be a right freak in the sheets.

Offline Barry782

I’ve got lunatheslut in Hadleigh, Suffolk on my HL list for some time now to try out some PSE and deepthroat.

She's also been on Pascal's Sub Sluts.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

A little pricey but she certainly looks like she might be worth a PSE DT session….pity she doesn’t allow CIM or a Throatpie finish although a facial finish will ensure she’s a proper mess at the end !!!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi all

It’s been a while so thought I’d revive this thread to see if there are any new deep throat recommendations in the last 6 months ??