Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Haverhill Massage  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Spermwhale1966

External Link/Members Only

This one has popped up - messaged and she says she is based in Queen Street - £100 B2B

Must be a new establishment  - she may have worked at one of the other 2 AMPs in Haverhill ?

Will visit and TOFTT when diary allows or unless someone gets there first !!

SW

Offline Suffolkseeker

another one has popped up. She is working from the same place so I guess this could be mother and daughter. Strange one advert on adultwork and the other on Vivastreet. Maybe they are testing which gives the most bookings.

Offline Suffolkseeker

Anghong Thai Spa re-opened yesterday

Three potential places for a rub and tug now in Haverhill :-

Offline ClaudeBalls

I heard Life is Good was a straight up massage service and the owner didn't offer anything extra. Has that changed now?

Offline nickname917

I heard Life is Good was a straight up massage service and the owner didn't offer anything extra. Has that changed now?

I've seen her once last year when she was at angthong (above Costa) and once this year at her new place and was told no! Pity as she seems to have a nice pair of tits... that I never got to feel lol

Offline life_wasted

I've seen her once last year when she was at angthong (above Costa) and once this year at her new place and was told no! Pity as she seems to have a nice pair of tits... that I never got to feel lol

I have seen her (and her tits) when she was at angthong  before the lockdown. You did not miss much as they are big but very hard so not really fun to play with them. Also I remember her wanting around £100 just for b2b but it was the time when angthong  opened so I got her down to around £60 but it was not worth it so never seen her after that.

Offline Suffolkseeker

I have seen her (and her tits) when she was at angthong  before the lockdown. You did not miss much as they are big but very hard so not really fun to play with them. Also I remember her wanting around £100 just for b2b but it was the time when angthong  opened so I got her down to around £60 but it was not worth it so never seen her after that.

I see them at the LIGS. Works on a basis of how much do you want to spend today.

Angthong currently only has a single European lady working. Thai spa !!!!!.

they want £60 for B2B and will offer an HE for £20. Haven't been but that was the reply I got

Offline ClaudeBalls

Angthong currently only has a single European lady working. Thai spa !!!!!.

they want £60 for B2B and will offer an HE for £20. Haven't been but that was the reply I got

£60 got me B2B and RO and it was well worth it.