Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loughton Gloryhole 'Porch' - moved to Southend - then profile offline  (Read 1196 times)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Apologies for the lack of clear dates, I suspect the AW profile went offline 2016? maybe before

There was an AW profile of a couple that had a Gloryhole at home. I think they started in Loughton, Essex where they lived then they moved to Southend, Essex (it is possible I have them in reverse order) and uniquely was it was done via a gloryhole in the discreet 'porch' in both properties (letterbox? lol) According to profile you watch the show of him having sex with Mrs and then you get a BJ or more money sex.

Contact was via SMS with hubby

I remember their profile vanished but they had lots of feedback and you had to have an AW account with some feedback yourself

Never managed to coordinate a day (due to my work)

My Q is are they still around? maybe just seeing regulars

:hi:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:00:53 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline dandriver3

Apologies for the lack of clear dates, I suspect the AW profile went offline 2016? maybe before

There was an AW profile of a couple that had a Gloryhole at home. I think they started in Loughton, Essex where they lived then they moved to Southend, Essex (it is possible I have them in reverse order) and uniquely was it was done via a gloryhole in the discreet 'porch' in both properties (letterbox? lol) According to profile you watch the show of him having sex with Mrs and then you get a BJ or more money sex.

Contact was via SMS with hubby

I remember their profile vanished but they had lots of feedback and you had to have an AW account with some feedback yourself

Never managed to coordinate a day (due to my work)

My Q is are they still around? maybe just seeing regulars

:hi:

I frequented this places 2 or 3 times... it was a great setup - a small hatch cut into the door (which must have made for an awkward conversation when selling the house!)

Started with a blow-and-go, and built up the courage on the second visit to watch her being fucked, and fucking her myself...

Wish it was still around!