Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage and tanning, Church Hill, Kings Heath  (Read 788 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

Drove through Kings Heath and noticed a tanning and beauty place on Church Hill.  Made me wonder if its like another place in Wolves so popped in to ask.  Get heavy impression the massage includes more.  In fact she pretty much offered anything lol

Couldn't stop as was in a rush,  but anyone tried? Thanks it was called Mila's... right opposite petrol station.

Offline Tantric_mat

Are you talking about Mia’s on Church Hill Northfield?
If you are then it’s the same group that used to operate from Fairfax Road a few years ago.

There’s 4 women working there but only 1 massage table.
3 larger english women, one of whom is the manager, and a mixed race Asian woman.

The english women only do massage and hr. the Asian woman will do pretty much anything you want.

I have been a couple of times, it’s fairly vanilla but they know how to handle cock. Main problem for me is they insist on wearing gloves for the massage and hr which is not pleasant.

The Asian woman is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic but nice enough. As I say she’ll do anything up to full service but I’ve only ever had a naturist massage with her.

Offline Jake.mackie

Yep, mixed race about size 12. She mentioned a size 24 too.

Offline Jake.mackie

Yeah Northfield, my mistake

Offline l1mpd1ck

Reminds me to post a review of a recent visit

Offline l1mpd1ck

The Asian woman is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic but nice enough.
......very much so

she’ll do anything up to full service but I’ve only ever had a naturist massage with her.
...certainly used to elsewhere