Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila28 Southampton  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Funseeker234

Hey lads

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting mila before pi tures look promising just has been a member for a while with no feedback

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tom Young

She might be a bit too plump for my taste, size 14 might be a bit generous, perhaps...

Offline hampshirehog

Nice arse and thighs - certainly wouldn't mind them wrapped around my ears on a cold day

Offline DrConners

She might be a bit too plump for my taste, size 14 might be a bit generous, perhaps...

Have to agree with you there Tom, some of the 'flattering' pictures are misleading IMO - This one looks to be the most accurate.

Obviously hasn't seen a gym since she was at school, so years ago - Plus wedding ring by the looks of it - So I'm out.

Doesn't mean she would be a poor SP though - Profile went active 2018 & no fb as OP says but logged in today ?

Fuck it, you only live once OP - Have at it & let us know how you get one.

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Have to agree with you there Tom, some of the 'flattering' pictures are misleading IMO - This one looks to be the most accurate.

Obviously hasn't seen a gym since she was at school, so years ago - Plus wedding ring by the looks of it - So I'm out.

Doesn't mean she would be a poor SP though - Profile went active 2018 & no fb as OP says but logged in today ?

Fuck it, you only live once OP - Have at it & let us know how you get one.

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

But I thought you liked the chubbers these days, DrC? :lol:
To be fair she's more up my street.
Can't see a wedding band - on her left hand, she seems to have a thumb ring and one on her pinky.
I agree though that it's a bit odd to be active on AW for 18 months and have zero feedback. I certainly wouldn't risk more than half hour as a test ride.

Offline Funseeker234

I've planned to meet her. 3 rearranged multiple times so no idea if I'll meet her

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've planned to meet her. 3 rearranged multiple times so no idea if I'll meet her

Has she cancelled on you 3 times? IMO that's worthy of a neg review if an appointment has been agreed. What reasons did she give? I'm possibly in the area next week so I was wondering myself about giving it a go.