Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde_Jasmine SOUTHAMPTON Nr. Ocean Village  (Read 780 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not a review just a warning

Made appointment with the girl represented on the above profile.

The address she sent is one that has become familiar to me having walked three times from B&S or massive misrepresentation, so it was to be my midweek speculitive punt whre I expected to walk away.

The appointment was for tomorrow. Tonight I got a text cancelling the meeting .

The words in the text "... we need to cancel the meeting due to a inconvenient that u had with one of my friend in the past..... "

I assume that I had met her friend, who told her she is wasting her time trying to con me, hence the text.

Be warned I would put money on this being B&S or gross misrepresentation.

LookNoHands

"... we need to cancel the meeting due to a inconvenient that u had with one of my friend in the past..... "

Wow - you did an inconvenient on her friend?!?!  The inconvenient truth more like :-) 

They do make some great looking profiles though. Thanks for the heads up on this place - there is an address or two in So'ton that if I get that in a text I cancel and say - been there before I was lied to. Sorry I'm not going there again.

Is it OK to post the postcode for dodgy addresses? Just enough to identify common source of messages - not enough to expose anyone to being robbed or assaulted, etc...?