Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little San  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Arch Stanton

Sorry if this has been posted already, but has she gone?

External Link/Members Only

I was about to post a review, couldn't find her AW profile, and see she is no longer active on AW - can anyone shed any light?

I hope it's just a holiday, but most will just say that on their profile (or say they're in Sunderland, of course).

Hope it's nothing bad, anyway.

Offline johnny34

Sorry if this has been posted already, but has she gone?

External Link/Members Only

I was about to post a review, couldn't find her AW profile, and see she is no longer active on AW - can anyone shed any light?

I hope it's just a holiday, but most will just say that on their profile (or say they're in Sunderland, of course).

Hope it's nothing bad, anyway.

Some close down profile sometimes if briefly not working. Just post a review so people will be able to see it if/when she returns  :thumbsup:

Offline Tiger63

She sometimes takes a break but normally says so on her profile. I would go ahead with the review mate.

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
I know some ladies have been robbed over the past year or so when announcing they're away, so most are now just putting their profile into dormancy if they're not working.

IIRC the red line of text that link leads to means the profile has been made dormant, if it takes you to a search result page offering alternatives it means the lady has deactivated her profile

xx

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I know some ladies have been robbed over the past year or so when announcing they're away, so most are now just putting their profile into dormancy if they're not working.

IIRC the red line of text that link leads to means the profile has been made dormant, if it takes you to a search result page offering alternatives it means the lady has deactivated her profile

xx

Didn't know that, thanks Lizzie.

Offline Trinculo

Didn't know that, thanks Lizzie.

Yes, useful information. Thanks from me too Lizzie.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider

Offline The.Machine

Looks like profile is back. and new Xmas photo too.   :P

Very festive.   :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Looks like profile is back. and new Xmas photo too.   :P

Very festive.   :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it, as I've been back a couple of times since reviewing her.  :thumbsup:   :rolleyes:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Arch Stanton

Good to see - I'll try to arrange a meet with her before Christmas.