Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cebu, anyone?  (Read 1375 times)

CtrDM

Hi guys,

I’m just looking for a bit of guidance on Cebu. I’ve read a few posts on here and checked out the forum on ISG. The jury seems to be out and I’m wondering if anybody has a recent experience of Cebu? What’s the set up for meeting hot WG’s - i.e. gogo bars, FL bars?

I’m not really up for Manila so, if Cebu doesn’t materialise, I’ll head for the tried and tested, Thailand :)

Offline Goodfellas000

Cebu is a great city, big student population and plenty of things to do. Ayala Mall is a good place to meet girls and there is a great nightlife. If you're blonde/light hair and have light eyes, Filipino girls go nuts over that and you'll soon find girls to chat too. Cebu is less visited than Manila and you will still stand out in the crowd. Also there is a ferry to Bohol which is around 4 hours long and definitely worth taking, even if it was just to see the Chocolate Hills or super cute Tarsiers!!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:05:29 pm by Goodfellas000 »

CtrDM

Cebu is a great city, big student population and plenty of things to do. Ayala Mall is a good place to meet girls and there is a great nightlife. If you're blonde/light hair and have light eyes, Filipino girls go nuts over that and you'll soon find girls to chat too. Cebu is less visited than Manila and you will still stand out in the crowd. Also there is a ferry to Bohol which is around 4 hours long and definitely worth taking, even if it was just to see the Chocolate Hills or super cute Tarsiers!!

That’s very helpful, thanks mate. Would you suggest staying close to Ayala Mall? I saw it mentioned a couple of tunes on ISG with mixed reviews.

I’m blonde and look young for my age, which has worked in my favour in places such as Thailand and Cambodia. I’ll keep on researching and make a decision shortly. The diving and marine life is something that’s really appealing to me.

Offline Goodfellas000

If it has worked for your favour in Thailand and Cambodia where foreigners are much more common, then you'll find it easy in the Central Philippines, where you will be in the tiny minority. When I stayed in Cebu the place I stopped was called the Quest Hotel and rates were around £30 a night mark, it was great value too. I suggest staying there if you go.

CtrDM

If it has worked for your favour in Thailand and Cambodia where foreigners are much more common, then you'll find it easy in the Central Philippines, where you will be in the tiny minority. When I stayed in Cebu the place I stopped was called the Quest Hotel and rates were around £30 a night mark, it was great value too. I suggest staying there if you go.

Sounds good to me! Thank you for your recommendation.

Offline Stickitin

I stayed at Fuenre Oro hotel, cost about £20 a night and it was decent enough....

Just be a bit careful at night and keep your wits about you, I felt perfectly safe in the daytime but a little less so at night and was far more likely to get taxis than randomly walking around.

Thought the small number of girlie bars there were a bit shit, but there was quite a few girls floating around in the bars/disco in mango square.

Offline Markus

I suggest the Quest hotel as well.  It cost about £40 a night when I stayed there. On my next visit, I plan on taking an Air BNB apartment if possible as I want to stay there for at least a week. It works out cheaper and they seem to have some decent options on the app. Want to make another visit this year. 

There is a cheaper hotel called Red Planet but that is pretty well known as a pump and dump place. 

As for meeting girls, I suggest Ayala mall. Bo's coffee is where all the girls go to. Never tell them to meet you directly at your hotel. You will have no show's and won't be able to get rid of them if they are different from their profiles. I suggest Pinalove and Dating In Asia. Meet them at Bo's and take it from there.  You'll get plenty of girls approach you for a 'massage'. Get straight to the point is what I would advise.

I never tried the other apps. Cebu is much better then Manila. Less pollution, calmer and lots more students who have lots of time on their hands. 

Keep us posted how you get on. Any other info PM me.

CtrDM

Thank you both very much for your comments.

The student thing really is prizing me away from Thailand lol it’s always more satisfying when you source your own company but equally you want to have the option of a WG for ease :)

The language barrier with Thai girls is always the most difficult to overcome, especially if you wish to spend an extended amount of time with them outside of the room. Otherwise, I love them lol with Malays and Filipinos it’s much easier.

I’ll keep on researching, I still have a few weeks until I finalise my plan of action!

Thanks again guys  :thumbsup:

CtrDM

Good afternoon chaps,

I’ve booked my trip to Cebu for 10 days in May. I’m probably going to stay for 4/5 days (company permitting) then head to Bohol. Who knows, I may take a +1 to Bohol with me ..... ;)

Thank you once again for the advice and I’ll be sure to report back.

Enjoy the bank holiday!

Offline billybob69

I’ve booked my trip to Cebu for 10 days in May. I’m probably going to stay for 4/5 days (company permitting) then head to Bohol. Who knows, I may take a +1 to Bohol with me ..... ;)

The Chocolate Hills on Bohol is famous amongst Filipino's (although isn't that special, especially in May) so taking a +1 there would definitely get some brownie points.
Otherwise I was told that there was a brothel in Tagbilaran, but didn't partake. I also read that there was the possibility of P2P in the area around Alona beach, but didn't get a sniff of any. But this was back in 2008, in the days before hook up apps.

Offline Sparky22

Try SA pinay love or wechat everywhere in Phils
You will not have an issue finding many willing lovelies

CtrDM

The Chocolate Hills on Bohol is famous amongst Filipino's (although isn't that special, especially in May) so taking a +1 there would definitely get some brownie points.
Otherwise I was told that there was a brothel in Tagbilaran, but didn't partake. I also read that there was the possibility of P2P in the area around Alona beach, but didn't get a sniff of any. But this was back in 2008, in the days before hook up apps.

Hi Billybob69,

I’m going to check out the regular and p2p scene in Cebu, then then make an executive decision. I’ve had relative success with regular girls on my travels, so who knows. It’s amazing that you can wine and dine a girl in Asia for a week, for what it costs to take a girl out for one night in England (especially with my drinking habits lol).

If I find “the one”, I’ll take her along to Bohol ;)

I’ve read about two bars in Bohol, One 4 Da Road and Helmut’s, where ladies hang out, and a couple of late night clubs where the end up after hours. Then of course there are the FL’s on Alona Beach - should the bars prove fruitless!

CtrDM

Try SA pinay love or wechat everywhere in Phils
You will not have an issue finding many willing lovelies

Hi mate,

Yeah I’m going to use the sites as a back up. I always find dating or hook up sites really awkward - despite having grown up in the age of such! I had a great experience on Tinder in Krabi and BKK a few years back, but otherwise the conversation seem to hit a dead end, and quite quickly lol

I’m no Casanova (for the want of a better expression lol) but I don’t experience any such issues when talking to girls in person.

Then again, if it’s for P2P, it’s money that speaks, whether it be virtual, or voice :)