Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand - Chiang Mai and Pattaya  (Read 2841 times)

Offline bishbosh

I've been sniffing about this site for a while now so thought I'd write a report on my recent trip to Thailand.  I've only ever been with a WG once and that was before I joined the site so that explains the zero reviews.  I had actually had no intention of going to Pattaya but after a couple of friends said I'd be daft for going to Thailand and not stopping in Pattaya for a bit, along with the numerous trip reports on here, my dick decided it had to be done... and I'm glad I did!  I traveled over on my own and went to Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Chiang Mai, Pattaya and Bangkok.  I didn't do any punting in Bangkok, Phuket or Koh Phi Phi as I was with a Thai girl so my report is only from Chiang Mai and Pattaya.

CHIANG MAI:

I was only here for three days and I stopped in the P21 Hotel, just off Loi Kroh Road.  I paid about £30 a night and loved it. The location was perfect as it was next to all the bars, massage parlours etc. The hotel itself was very smart, clean and modern.  I went for a walk about down Loi Kroh Road during the day when I got there and although there were no bar girls trying to get you in to their bars, there were girls trying to get you into their massage parlours.  I just wanted a drink and to watch the F1 though so went into the first bar that had it on.  Night time was a lot different obviously and this was my first experience with the bar girls trying to get you in.  At first I felt like Brad Pitt walking down the street, but the novelty soon wore off when you realise they do it to any Tom, Dick or Harry!  After I'd been in a few bars and bought a ladydrink for someone who I had no intention of bar fining, she was just good craic, I ended up in a place next to where they have the Thai boxing on.  There was a half decent lass in there so had a few games of pool with her, got her a ladydrink then bar fined her. BF was 300 baht and st was 1000.  Took her back to the hotel where she did everything I wanted, bbbj, nice passionate kissing and sex with condom.  She ended up getting a call off her boss asking where she was because she'd been gone about two hours.  The next day I was up bright and early as I wanted to visit Bua Thong waterfalls on the moped.  They're about an hour and fifteen minutes outside of Chiang Mai and worth it once you get there.  The ride up there and back was the best bit, but the roads are a bit crazy!  That night I hit the bars again but didn't BF anyone as I ended up drinking with two English girls travelling.  We all got shitfaced, ended up clubbing and then back to my room but nothing happened, not that I wanted to as they weren't the best looking, but it was a laugh!  The next morning I rode up to Doi Suthep to see the temple and views over Chiang Mai.  In the afternoon I just rode about with no particular place to go.  As I stopped to check where I was, I noticed a massage parlour called Celeb's was just across the street from me.  It'd be rude not to pop in I thought, so I parked the bike and went in.  It was a soapy place with all the girls sitting behind the glass window so got myself a drink and eyed up what was on offer. They were in two categories, 1400 and 1700 baht.  I got a nice looking lass for 1700, so up in the lift we went.  Overall I wasn't that impressed.  The massage was shit, the rub down in the bath was shit, she didn't kiss and did bj with condom on.  She had a fit little body with lush tits so the shag was good.  I left thinking it was a bit of a let down as I'd heard good things about soapys.  That night I went down the bars again but didn't bf anyone as I wasn't really in the mood.  The next day I was feeling a bit rough and I couldn't be arsed to go out so had a look on Tinder.  Matched with a freelancer so got her round for st for 1000 baht.  When I opened my hotel room door the girl standing there looked nothing like the girl in the photos.  She was about 3 stone heavier and about 3 out of 10 instead of 7 out of ten but thought fuck it, so I did, literally.  Lesson learned.

PATTAYA:

Like I mentioned before, I had no intention of going to Pattaya as I wanted to do the tourist thing and visit loads of places.  I only planned on staying 3-4 nights but ended up staying a week and a half!  I stopped in the Adelphi just off Soi Buakhao for £35 a night breakfast included.  Again, this was a nice, clean modern hotel with a nice little swimming pool on the roof that was never busy.  The breakfast was buffet with lots of choice and it also had a restaurant with room service.  The first night I met up with a girl who I'd been chatting to on ThaiFriendly.  She took me around all the bars, central festival and Walking Street.  She ended up stopping with me for 3 nights and I only had to pay her 1000 baht for unlimited amounts of sex.  She would have stayed with me the whole time I was there but after seeing what Pattaya was like there wasn't a hope in hell that was going to happen.  My first on my own I went down some of the bars on Soi Buakhao and then to LK Metro.  I went into a couple of gogo bars and although some of the girls were definitely shagable I didn't want to spend nearly 3000 baht to bar fine and st them.  I can see the attraction with them but I much prefer the bars as you can strike up a rapport with who you're talking to and they cost half the price as do the beers. I ended up bar fining a girl for 300 baht in one of the bars around the corner from my hotel. 1000 st and she was about 33.  It's normally much older than I'd normally go for but she had a lush arse and I thought with her being older, she'd be more up for it.  I wasn't wrong!  She wanted me to let her stay the night but I was fucked and just wanted sleep so I said I'd catch up with her another time.  The next night I went down Soi 7 or 8, can't remember, then onto Walking Street.  After reading about Windmill gogo on here I decided to pay it a visit.  It was ok I suppose.  Two girls were completely naked on stage dry humping each other and two girls were in the bath tub totally naked.  The girls were nothing special but I'm glad I stuck my head in just to see what it was like.  I then went to Insomnias nightclub where I ended up drinking with two thai girls and boy.  Lot's of half decent looking girls in there working freelance but I wanted to walk back to the hotel via Beach Road to see all the freelancers so went off alone.  There was plenty to choose but none I'd pay for so went back to my hotel and got a girl st I'd been talking to on ThaiFriendly.  I was too pissed to shoot my load so called it quits after fucking her for an hour!  The next day I was rampant so arranged a threesome in a st motel place as my hotel only allowed one guest (I think).  That was 240 baht for 2 hours for the room, I think the place was called Full love Inn.  The two girls cost 1500 each but it wasn't as good as I expected it to be.  I had to change condoms 4 times because they didn't want the same one getting used on each other and they wouldn't do anything to each other but they were good looking and it's something I can tick off the list.  The next day I went down Soi 6.  Fuck me, that place is crazy.  Bar after bar with loads of girls sitting outside trying to get you in.  Most of the girls were what I'd say below average but there were a few good looking ones.  I never bf any so just had a few drinks and had a laugh with a few.  I went down later that night as well but couldn't find any I wanted to nob, but it's definitely a must visit if anyone ever goes to Pattaya.  There wasn't much action for the remaining time I was there as I met up with a girl who I met off Badoo.  She was a nurse who worked in Bangkok and was down visiting friends.  She said she didn't freelance but I took that with a pinch of salt.  She stayed with me for about 5 days and never asked for any money so maybe she didn't.  Anyway, I thought she was gorgeous and I had unlimited bonks with her so I wasn't complaining!  I might even go back out there to see her in Bangkok.

Overall I had a great time and glad I went to Pattaya.  I can see why so many men go each year and why some choose to live there.  It's not what I imagined at all and I've never seen so many bars with girls working in one place.  I was quite surprised how big the place is and how many families were there, but it's definitely a place for men!  I miss just pottering about in my flip flops, getting a drink and people watching in one of the open aired bars.  I also miss the hose you get to wash your arse!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Nice trip report, bish. It's always good to hear the exploits of others, especially those of the newbie.  :hi:

I had no intention of going to Pattaya as I wanted to do the tourist thing and visit loads of places.  I only planned on staying 3-4 nights but ended up staying a week and a half!

:lol: :lol:

I also miss the hose you get to wash your arse!

I wouldn't even use them hose pipes to wash my feet.  :vomit:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, nice report.

I went to Chiang Mai once, never again I thought it was like a fourth world pisshole --------- made Pattaya seem posh.   :hi:

Offline BP96

Great first review mate, welcome to the forum.

Offline bishbosh

I wouldn't even use them hose pipes to wash my feet.  :vomit:

I loved them.  Made you nice and clean and if you hit the right spot... "Hello Sailor"  :lol:

I went to Chiang Mai once, never again I thought it was like a fourth world pisshole --------- made Pattaya seem posh

I thought they were both on par with each other in terms of pissholes, but that's why I loved them.   :) 

Great first review mate, welcome to the forum.

Cheers mate  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Great report Bish, yes Patts is a must see for all men, 34 days till I'm back there!
BTW did the nurse have her uniform?  ;)

Offline malletsmallet

I loved the bidet spray/douche/bum gun and bought it off amazon for £30 when I got back.
Easy to fit yourself the loads of videos on it on youtube.
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I loved the bidet spray/douche/bum gun and bought it off amazon for £30 when I got back.

You must be crazy. Next you'll be telling us your shitty bog roll goes in a basket.  :vomit:

Offline malletsmallet

"your shitty bog roll goes in a basket"

No it does not.
The spray was good and well worth installing at home.
Guess it's a matter of personal choice.
Banned by:

Offline bishbosh

Great report Bish, yes Patts is a must see for all men, 34 days till I'm back there!
BTW did the nurse have her uniform?  ;)

Thanks mate, I bet you can't wait.  No she didn't, but I seen pictures of her in it and it's not the sexy uniform that our perverted minds would imagine it to be.  I can always take one over for her though!

I'm going to have to get myself one methinks.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

You must be crazy. Next you'll be telling us your shitty bog roll goes in a basket.  :vomit:

When you live out in the stix with no bog roll, the bum gun is quality, also the gun is my clean.

Offline malletsmallet

water or paper?
Combination of both for me.

External Link/Members Only

Sorry, this is meant to be about Thailand not toilet behaviour :wacko:
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

I enjoyed the report. It brought back memories of Chiang Mai. I'm pleased to hear you did both punters by and the more normal and not-to-be-missed stuff like that temple in the clouds which is a stunning day out. Interesting use of Badoo etc.

Offline Cactus

Yes, nice report.

I went to Chiang Mai once, never again I thought it was like a fourth world pisshole --------- made Pattaya seem posh.   :hi:

Really?  When were you last there?

I was in Chiang Mai in December 2015 and of all the places I visited in Thailand, it was the one place that I could see myself living!  Totally different to Pattaya, which isn't a bad thing...

Great report by the OP though, got my feet itchy to head out to that part of the world!

Offline Marmalade

Really?  When were you last there?

I was in Chiang Mai in December 2015 and of all the places I visited in Thailand, it was the one place that I could see myself living!  Totally different to Pattaya, which isn't a bad thing...

Great report by the OP though, got my feet itchy to head out to that part of the world!

Apart from constant shagging and an easy to get to beach, anywhere make Pattaya look nice.

Offline billybob69

Great report bishbosh. Sounds like you had a good time, but didn't loose your mind (i.e. fall in love with the first Thai girl that you met).

bb69

Offline djs1969

I have never done pattaya yet -mates tell me its full on (which I think I could handle for a few days) as ive been phuket and thought that was a bit much if your not in mood for girls on your case-and in phuket your better waiting till end off night when there turfed out ar 2am and half price.one stripper asked me for 800bf and 5000 I ended up getting her mate for 1500 after bar shut !

Offline TPreston

Yes, nice report.

I went twice without realizing there was more than just the square moat bit. There is an entire other section thats really modern about a mile out of that bit. Shopping centre, nice bars, coffee shops etc.

And great report Bish. Badoo, TF and tinder are great when horny and hungover!