Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romford Massage  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Hotshots76

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 30 Mins
Fee: £30

Location: Corner house off of a main road. I would argue that this place is discrete despite being on a main road. Someone would only know the purpose off your visit if it was ram packed each day but seeing as the opening hours are relatively restricted I dont think this posses an issue

Comms: All comms were by text message. Not a problem. Luiza is romainian. English is fine, they teach English their at an early age.

Service:
£30 for a massage with a handjob, to be honest £30 is pretty good for a 30 min massage these days anyway, but with a handjob but a actually attractive woman is good value for money, of course this just my opinion. Little things make it that much more better, warm oil, hot towels, warm room.
Her massage technique was just above average, best described as a shy girl giving a massage lol  :lol:

Luiza is attractive, she is a romanian lady, no older than 23 years of age surely....
When I say she is attractive I mean in the young, tight, petite and inoncent sense.

8 out of 10.  Still yet to see Gina, she never seems to be available when I ask. Save the best till last they say...

Offline mrx007

Luiza looks nice: I'd let her wank me for £30.

Offline pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only

Unless that's the most flattering picture in the world, she isn't bad looking at all.

Offline Hotshots76

Pumps I told you about this place before, £30... thats good punting business!!!
She is cute ;-)

Offline pumps

Pumps I told you about this place before, £30... thats good punting business!!!
She is cute ;-)

Yes I remember  ;)

Offline notoriousjam87

They offer any oral for a price?

Offline Hotshots76

Sadly not.
I'd have indulged in that by now

bigone

Is this place just hand relief?  Any topless  or nude b2b massage  ? Anybody had any luck  :)