Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mina sex - Frigid Latina near Heathrow  (Read 1017 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5637440) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline squarelemon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw a few reccomendations and positive reaviews a while back and had her on my hotlist.

1 hour for £100 - (should have gone for less time, not much of a price difference so thought why not)

Comms
Called she was avaialble whithin a couple hours set the time made my way comms straight forward, no requests made.

Walking in she looked great with nice Lingerie, then this is where it started to get strange.

She asked me off the bat where im from which is strange becasue ive never really been asked then asks me to shower so i go ahead as she's inspecting the money.

I come in to the room and you can see she is uneasy and stressed, out comes the hand sanitiser and she puts some on my hands, then on hers, she done this 3 times  :dash: we havent left the room and wer about to fuck, and i just came out of the shower, if the virus is with one of us it would find its way the sand sanitiser wont do shit  :lol:

So we carry on and she lays a tissue on the centre of the bed and asks me to lay flat with my dick on the tissue, this is all seeming very bizzare, she gets the cream and wants to start giving me a massage WTF??

she keeps repeating cald down just relax, just relax, *breath* relax (her english is not good at all)
I tell her that she is the one that should be relaxing, i let her massage me a little, i started getting agitated from the poor effort so i try to push things forward, she is very in her head and mechanical in preventing what can and cant be done.

She has too many restrictions, she told me she got her tits done like 5 times and to go soft while im fussing her in missionery.

she changed positions constantly and kept saying she likes to keep switching it up (time wasting tactic).

she has a habit of clicking and craking her hands and feet this was constant, i held her feet so she can stop.

I came the first time in a state of mind of fuck it lets finish this, then i lay back and she tried to say how i can only have sex once and the second time is only handjob, i refused and didnt let it slide and said nah lets fuck, and she tried to say how the price is lower blah blah, didnt let it phase me got her to start sucking OW as soon as i get hard she started getting up to ride me. i tell her to turn around few pumps then doggy and i finish in the dom.

I get a shower and head out with 15 mins on the clock

Felt like it was a waste of £100 but i was still smiling and didnt let the way she was like effect my mood

Summery
a very rushed service with loads of positions to distraction
shes very stressed over corona
Frigid and mechanical

Pros
- She is sexy and is a sight to remember
- She has a warmness to her personality
- Photos are a match

I can see her as beeing good once upon time so YMMV, she is used to getting clients that are pushovers and shes using it her advantage, and the corona situation dosnt help her panicking.

Reccomend? No
Visit again? No

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate  :(

Punter's Alienation  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Aomine

Was literally just looking at this one, Cheers for taking one for the team and sorry about your negative experience mate.

Offline Muff licker

Shame she must have got jaded i saw her 2 times and enjoyed both sessions but mine were only 15 minute sessions