Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork site still down?  (Read 2595 times)

Jacko1974

Hi Each,

I posted earlier with the 2 questions post, but no replies.

AW is still down for me on all the usual browsers. Anyone experiencing similar?

Cheers in advance.

Jack

Carmel

Jacko1974

Thanks guys. Bizarre, all still not working for me. Maybe I've burnt the line out  :timeout:

Offline NIK

Okay for me. Slow as ever of course.  :angry:

yorkshire123

Fine for me & more importantly so is Screwfix   :P

bod666

I've still got problems accessing aw but think it's BT being moral police rather than aw. I can't access the site via home wifi but then try over mobile internet and I'm in. Irritating.

yorkshire123

I've still got problems accessing aw but think it's BT being moral police rather than aw. I can't access the site via home wifi but then try over mobile internet and I'm in. Irritating.

No issues with BT here  :unknown:

Siadwel

I'm on BT too. No problems. I'd think if it were BT being 'moral', then it would be nationwide.

bod666

Well that's really irritating if it's not bt :( ah well every other site works so tricky one to investigate properly. It is a mystery!

pierrot

Try using a different browser.
If your using IE try Firefox

lemonpeel

Still down for me - have Virgin Media.   Site works on 4G.

Offline RedKettle

working fine for me - except quality of girls no better and prices no lower

Offline flybynightpm

A few threads about this... all independent...

I'm on Virgin fibre, rebooted everything, turned off all provider and local filters, tried multiple machines and browsers, doesn't work on VM..

I suspect its Virgin as its done exactly the same to other sites in the past...at random... I use vpn to bypass it.. see other threads..

Is it just me or can anyone on Virgin actually get to AW ?

RedKettle who is your provider?

Offline fisherofsouls

No problem via Sky Broadband...

Online Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I'm on VM broadband and it's ridiculously slow since it went down a few weeks back, takes over a minute to load a page, considering vivastreet as a better option

Online Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Is it just me or can anyone on Virgin actually get to

I had totally nothing on VM, turned off wifi and it worked fine on 4g turned wifi back on dead again, tried a 'normal site' fine, hit speed test got 96mb, hit aw again page wouldn't load....

Rang VM technical and complained they said a parental lock may need removing, I said it was already done, they rebooted me and it works on and off

3 days late it happened again I complained they are blocking this site with filters at their end, again she refused to acknowledge I was right and I asked for a manager, explained to him 'adult content' sites were being filtered and blocked, I want it sorting, within 3-4 minutes he said he had cleared everything and it won't happen again.... That was a few months back, no issues since, apart from its terribly slow now

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Try accessing the following link, which will tell you whether it's just you or it's down for everyone else as well.

Adultwork Down:
External Link/Members Only

Also, if AW is down, they provide updates via their twatter account:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 10:45:31 am by CoolTiger »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A few threads about this... all independent...

I'm on Virgin fibre, rebooted everything, turned off all provider and local filters, tried multiple machines and browsers, doesn't work on VM..

I suspect its Virgin as its done exactly the same to other sites in the past...at random... I use vpn to bypass it.. see other threads..

Is it just me or can anyone on Virgin actually get to AW ?

RedKettle who is your provider?

I'm on Virgin and never had a problem with AW, it's only P2P sites they try to block but a proxy gets past that.

Offline Corky

There are a lot of online businesses that were subject to a DDOS attack over the Easter period which may be a possible reason for the AW downtime.

Offline MrMan1973

I access AW using my iPad: WIFI with sky broadband no go, 3 or 4G no probs... How fucked up is that?? Been like this for about two weeks now...

kaybean9

You can try by restarting your router, I had this problem for the last couple days, I just restart the router and everything back to normal.

good luck.

yorkshire123

You can try by restarting your router, I had this problem for the last couple days, I just restart the router and everything back to normal.

good luck.

If you don't mind me asking, are you a female Kay (prossie) or a Male Kay (punter)?

taplow

I can't get on it either and I'm also on Virginmedia. 

alecfox

Also on VM and unable to access.  Also have problems on 3G on the mobile but that may just be the network.  Thank goodness for VPNs.

kaybean9

good luck.
ReplyQuote

lemonpeel

Offline flybynightpm

Still a no from me.. on VM... changed to google DNS 8.8.8.8 and can see it sometimes but its way too slow to be of any use and most of the time is does not come up so my gut feel is there is something else coming into play... certs or a white list somewhere.. dunno...

kenw1

James999

good luck.
ReplyQuote

you've said that earlier, but avoided the question

If you don't mind me asking, are you a female Kay (prossie) or a Male Kay (punter)?

galcom666

The mobile AW site still works.

Go via a proxy and click the mobile/PDA link it works.

Lifeguard253

I use an iPad on Sky Broasband and get absolutely nothing. As someone had said before, it's been like this a couple of weeks now. Tried restarting router and all, nothing still.

rogerem

good luck.

Great !!
Tried this and it worked.
Thanks katbean9
 :drinks: