Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP changing AW profile name daily. Why?  (Read 293 times)

Offline Jacques Barstarred

Noticed a girl on AW who seems to change her profile name almost daily. All other details remain the same, sometimes the text intro is edited, but still the same message. Same area, same profile pictures, same phone number

Why would she do that? (or her pimp)

I haven't seen her, and probably won't but if she changes her name, she drops off hotlists. Not good for business.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As long as her unique 7-digit AW ID remains the same, she will still be easily tracked on here, for review purposes and for search purposes.

If she is in your Hotlist, changing her name should not affect your list, and she should still be there with any new name she uses.

Some girls change their names thinking they are marketing themselves as new girls, witohut realising that they wil still get picked up using their same AW ID.

Which is why, as a minimum, it is best to post on here ther AW ID rather than than their name.

As an example, I have posted the AW link for the girl you reviewed. This will automatically bring up all her reviewsd under my post.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Whereas if i only post the AW link which has her name in it, nobody is wiser on this board, and won't know whom I am talking about, especially if she already has reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only