Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long do you wait after a cold to punt?  (Read 1238 times)

Offline abc--123

How long do you wait after a cold before you punt again?

I finally had the rare opportunity (girlfriend away, she rarely fucks off) to have a punt but I still have a nasty cough from a cold. Apart from the cough I'm all good but didn't go as I didn't think it would be nice for girl me coughing all over her.

Offline jeanphillipe

I finally had the rare opportunity (girlfriend away, she rarely fucks off) to have a punt but I still have a nasty cough from a cold. Apart from the cough I'm all good but didn't go as I didn't think it would be nice for girl me coughing all over her.

wait till you fully better,

unless its just a pump n dump

Offline nigel4498

Think you made the right decision.
The obvious here is that if the SP catches it then it could infect other punters.
It of course also impacts on her ability to work.
Just the other a week a SP cancelled on me because she had a  cough and chest infection.
Works both ways.
Not worth the risk in my opinion.

Offline RedKettle

Given the money needed for a punt I would prefer to wait until I am feeling 100% to ensure I enjoy it.

I have had a bad run of colds over the last 6 months and twice I have had punts arranged and then come down with a cold.  On both occasions I contacted the WG to give them the choice and both said thanks for letting me know and lets rearrange when you are better.

Ironically I am sure that at least one of the colds I have had I caught off a WG, but if that is all I catch I am happy......

Online threechilliman

Given the money needed for a punt I would prefer to wait until I am feeling 100% to ensure I enjoy it.

Good advice. Why waste your money if you're not match-fit?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Only a selfish cunt would pass a cold on purpose. Think about it if it is the other way round, I had to take time off work due to dirty cunts coughing and sneezing in supermarkets and not putting anything over their mouths.

Offline guymids-72

Wait til fully fit
1. WG's don't get sick pay
2. Why waste your hard earned if your not up to speed

dancr7

Same situation as me. Had a weekend free last week but got a cold. Frustrating but I know when I’m fully recovered it will be so much more worth it then punting with a cold.

Offline abc--123

Thanks for all the replies guys. Been almost 3 weeks now and this cough just won't shift.

Offline Happylad

You can`t really enjoy a punt if you`ve got to keep stopping to wipe a snotty nose or cough a gob-full of gunk into your handkerchief (always assuming you even have a handkerchief when you`re naked with a prossie)

In any case, the average prosssie, if she`s told you still have a cold, will tell you to bugger off pronto

Online mr.bluesky

You can`t really enjoy a punt if you`ve got to keep stopping to wipe a snotty nose or cough a gob-full of gunk into your handkerchief (always assuming you even have a handkerchief when you`re naked with a prossie)

In any case, the average prosssie, if she`s told you still have a cold, will tell you to bugger off pronto

Agree. Wait until your nose stops running ,coughing or sniffing and your energy levels are back to normal. Personally speaking I don't enjoy punting if I feel a cold coming on. I usually go for fbsm type of bookings so there's nothing worse than laying face down on a massage couch with a runny nose  :thumbsdown:

Online Malvolio

Thanks for all the replies guys. Been almost 3 weeks now and this cough just won't shift.

Time to go to the doctor - sooner you do that the sooner you can start punting again.

Offline ted 61

Untreated colds last a week, treated colds go after 7 days, it’s a old saying but true.
You don’t need a dr for a cold or even flu if you’re fit and healthy