Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheryl-cole lookalik  (Read 1183 times)

Offline londonmaxxy

Not sure if she ran out of characters on her profile name & missed the ' e' off ?
While I'm no fan of Cheryl Cole, I doubt if she smells of sweat & fags as described on her only AW report  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Convince Me

Not sure if she ran out of characters on her profile name & missed the ' e' off ?
While I'm no fan of Cheryl Cole, I doubt if she smells of sweat & fags as described on her only AW report  :scare:

You need my Zyder goggles if you think she looks like Cheryl fucking Fernandez-Versini!

west8

Brand new profile and she's already fucked it:

Rating: -1    

Negative    jaamarked (3)    02/03/2015 13:38    Seeking Services
     Worst punt ever, read the field report.

Online lewishamguy

How funny is that the sad fucker got a positive feedback from her  :D :lol:

Online lewishamguy

Positive   Cheryl-cole lookalik (-1)   02/03/2015 10:47   Offering Services
    Great time with this lovely gentlemen :) hope to see you soon x

:D

west8

Positive   Cheryl-cole lookalik (-1)   02/03/2015 10:47   Offering Services
    Great time with this lovely gentlemen :) hope to see you soon x

hahaha! I bet she was gutted when she logged into her Adultwork account and read his Neg.

My date with miss Sweaty Ashtray was one of my worst punts ever. She advertises with anal, OWO, CIM, DT and swallowing.
She also claims she does give an GFE. She was 30 minutes late, this was maybe the best part of the expirience.

I myself is no supermodel, but a fairly average guy. But I take pride in beeing clean, gromed and be nice. So also this time, fresh out of the shower.

She's not anything she claims to be, stay away. After the 15 seconds of OWO and some protected penetration in different pos where i got the impression she hated every second I asked her to blow me to completion. Instead she used her hand. And not very good. She continiued the huffing and puffing every 5 seconds to make sure I didn't forget that she hated it.

At one moment she decided to send a text. I had at this time trouble to finish as this was not arousing at all. But when I stuck my fingers in my ears (so I didn't hear the huffing), closed my eyes and thinked about painting I did cum at last. At the second she understood that I came she'd let go and I had to do the orgasme wanking my self.
She dressed in 1 minutte and left without saying bye. This was the second best part of the punt.

At one point I considerd to go out and complain to her pimp whom waited outside in the car. But did just let it go. In this game you win some and you loose some. My right hand gives me an better expirience and does not charge me 160 quid.

As this was my first time with a british girl, I'll find some eastern europe chick next time. Usually gives very good value for money.

I'm not sure which is more terrifying: booking her, or the reviewers dire spelling. :scare:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 12:39:03 am by west8 »

west8

Claims to be Cheryl Cole lookalike..
Well, not in my world anyway.

:lol:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 12:40:39 am by west8 »