Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazon gift cards  (Read 295 times)

Offline Mgs4

Few new faces appearing on adult work all want paying in gift cards, obviously I just blank them off but what’s the scam

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Opportunities you’d think Aw would have something in place to ban them!!

Offline Mgs4

When someone was trying to scam me before I spoke to adult work and they said not our problem, if we close there account they will only open another so what’s the point

Offline joninbristol

When someone was trying to scam me before I spoke to adult work and they said not our problem, if we close there account they will only open another so what’s the point

Wow, if only banks took that attitude.  :lol:
Seriously, AW don't care, so long as they're getting their fees coming in from SPs. Why add cost to lose revenue?

Put yourself in their shoes.
It would be a doddle for them to stop half of the fake profiles being registered en-masse from the same computer too.
But why would you if it cost you to cut your income stream? It's not like they've got a reputation to uphold in the eyes of the hypocritical general public, and there is no statutory obligation to do so.

You just have to accept it, and share information here about scammers, it's the best way to tackle it.

In terms of the scam, it's non-declarable, untraceable income that is easily shifted across borders or converted into goods without trace of its source. Grey market economy.
Or as we used to call it, money laundering. :hi:

« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 08:32:55 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Jonlove69

Indian call centre scammers get their targets to buy gift cards. Watch Jim Browning, Kitboga and Scammer Payback on YouTube.