Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hamilton's Roxanne  (Read 1864 times)

Offline sHiNy

Has anyone seen this Roxanne on Hamilton's?
What's her service like and does she look like her photos?

External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

The photos look like a slim Holly Willoughby, very nice - however the body shapes and dodgy expressions depicted in the photos set off my photoshop radar and she may well be much bigger than they suggest, I wouldn't risk it personally without a trusted recommendation.

Sunil_N

I have seen her a year back , looks exactly like in photos, lot of makeup though , is pretty, did owo and cim , slightly dominating, I asked for a change of position during owo but was rejected saying I am  not comfortable in that position, also shower together was rehected saying I had a shower earlier. I am sure she dont wash between clients since she as lots of makeup on her.  After one round with me I was not ina mood for a second round and she got dressed waiting for the next ,no washing. Hence no repeat visit. She gives a good service compared to many new girls in Hamiltons, but see her as the first appointment of the day.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 01:43:52 pm by Sunil_N »

Offline Roxannehamiltons

• Service Provider
Hello gentleman
After seeing this particular topic I wanted to clarify a couple of things. I very much appreciate the compliments and can assure you I am as I appear in the pictures on Hamiltons. I was very concerned however to read that a gentleman is claiming he thinks I do not shower between clients. If I am naked at the end of a session, which is almost always the case, I will of course put some item of clothing on in order to show him out the door. After-all, I'm not sure some unsuspecting man or women would not appreciate being scared half to death by me opening the door naked to let a client out while they are walking past. I am very clean, shower after every client and as many women I'm sure will tell you we have some items to help ensure our hair does not get wet and that our make up is not ruined during a shower otherwise I would spend the entire day drying my hair and redoing my make up. Unfortunately I do not offer shared showers and this is just a personal preference. I hope this clears up any confusion :) xx
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:55:08 pm by Roxannehamiltons »

Offline StevenS

No comment on refusing certain positions?

Offline Roxannehamiltons

• Service Provider
If a gentleman asks for a specific position for oral or any type of sex that is extremely uncomfortable then of course I will suggest another option. I am sure no client would want to cause a lady discomfort and there are so many different positions that I'm sure many would be found that were pleasing for both :) xx
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:07:40 pm by Roxannehamiltons »

Offline BecksP

Great Roxanne responded to clarify the anomalies and really pleased the girls who we adore and  can  respond to anything they feel unhappy about there are always two sides to a story

On a personal note hope to book Roxanne Very soon

Sunil_N

If a gentleman asks for a specific position for oral or any type of sex that is extremely uncomfortable then of course I will suggest another option. I am sure no client would want to cause a lady discomfort and there are so many different positions that I'm sure many would be found that were pleasing for both :) xx

To explain in detail I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door , she was far better than I anticipated( agency had already informed me that shower together wouldn't be a problem although I presume they never checked with her), then I ask for shower she refuses , then asks me if I could do a shower and I agrees although 45 minutes earlier I had a shower back home . I agreed because she shouldn't be uncomfortable thinking she might think I am coming from work or something like that. It was a late evening booking. Now I have the same concerns in my mind too, like  what if the earlier customer had cum on your boobs and you didn't have a wash but just wiped with wet wipes etc. etc. So for peace of mind I would like to see at least you take a shower if not together. I started asking this after a few bad experiences and I don't want to elaborate on this. Initial punting days, I never asked for a shower.

Now her refusal actually killed my mood but penis overruled the decision of the head and I stayed(Probably due to the good looks). Due to that I didn't kiss , didn't suck boobs etc since I didn't feel like . After some fondling moved  straight to bj and she suggests that I lay on bed  , she sucking my cock. Now I asked her if I  can get on top? She says a resounding No a little bit rudely and I was surprised by her reaction. Didn't even do anything to see if it would be uncomfortable , hence didn't make any request or suggestion after that . She wanking me and sucking me trying to make me cum and me thinking how would I reach climax. I didn't indulge in any of the things I normally do due to above 2 things. Anyway finally I cum in the same position partially on her body and some falling on me as well. I wipe and she too wipes. It was just 30 minutes or so and plenty of time left. She dresses up , same dress as when she opened the door (Looks immaculate by the way) chats for rest of the booking and leaves. Now she taking of the dress , including high heels and going to shower again looks remote(Also for the same reason she mentions). It was ok if she wrapped a towel or something and not wear that same dress and high heels.

Now she is far better than most, a shower would have made my booking lots and lots better. Not together but she alone and me watching.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:05:05 am by Sunil_N »

Offline volboy2

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking of seeing her but definitely put off now. Did she offer to go another round after you finished with 30 mins left?

Sunil_N

I am sure round two wouldn't be a problem if you want.

Offline Roxannehamiltons

• Service Provider
As Sunil_N says he visited a year ago it is very difficult for me to remember details of this booking. Especially as I don't know who he is. I am sure if there was a request given to my agency that they would have passed this along to me as they would never claim that I would do something without checking with me first. In all my time of offering services to clients I have been asked to shower with a client maybe 2 or 3 times. It is not something that is asked for often and is not a service I provide. I can also say that I have never been asked by a client to shower myself while he is there as I am always presented clean having taken a shower very shortly before the booking commences. If this is ever a problem for a client of course they never have to stay.
I also never allow a client to get on top of me for oral. After all if I am laid on the bed and a client is on top of me with his penis down my throat there is no way for me to get him off should he turn violent. It would also be very difficult for me to breath in such a position.
I always offer the full time to a client if someone books for 1 hour I will never put items of clothes on or ask him to leave before the time is finished. The only exception is if he says he is finished and ready to leave. Otherwise I will clean up and lie back down on the bed to chat cuddle go for a second round etc. I can only think that my heels must have been on during on the oral and so therefore remained on as I showed Sunil_N out the door.
I am always fresh smelling clean and well put together. It is definitely not nice to read that a client believes I do not shower due to not taking a shower with him and having my heels still on. We all do many things while clients are not there that is why I leave a sizeable gap between clients.

Sunil_N

All girls claim the same that they had  a shower just minutes back, you got dressed up fully immediately after,hence the suspicion.

Offline Roxannehamiltons

• Service Provider
Perhaps I was heading to the comfort of my own home to shower and relax for the evening. Who can possibly say on a booking that took place over a year ago. I feel this topic has come to a conclusion and that I have cleared up the matter in question. Have a lovely evening gentlemen xx