Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not having a plan 'B'  (Read 816 times)

Offline West London Guy

This just happened to me this morning. Had a lunchtime session booked with GIRLFRIEND DIOR but she's cancelled!   :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

Never had a plan 'B' in place so no punt for me today!  :dash:

Offline ForrestGump

The day's still young, though. A punter in need shouldn't be deterred by a little disappointment.  ;)

Offline cueball

This just happened to me this morning. Had a lunchtime session booked with GIRLFRIEND DIOR but she's cancelled!   :thumbsdown:

You've learnt for next time then bud, always have a plan b

Offline West London Guy

The day's still young, though. A punter in need shouldn't be deterred by a little disappointment.  ;)

That's the thing, the lunchtime slot was my only free time today so finding a girl, making the booking and getting there for 12.30 is a bit of a stretch for me today  :(

Offline ForrestGump

Yes that's a tricky one to fix! In which case it'll no doubt be best to retreat and plan a punt for another day.

yorkshire123

Not sure about the London scene but punting in the NW I never had an indie plan B, I would just pop into the nearest parlour & unload if plan A went tits up.

Offline ForrestGump

Not sure about the London scene but punting in the NW I never had an indie plan B, I would just pop into the nearest parlour & unload if plan A went tits up.

That's a good plan b Y123. It's likely to be tricky to get an unscheduled punt at a parlour at lunchtime as it tends to be a peak time.

Sylvester

Sweet Maria and Naughty Mel are both working today...

yorkshire123

That's a good plan b Y123. It's likely to be tricky to get an unscheduled punt at a parlour at lunchtime as it tends to be a peak time.

Good point Forrest  :hi:

Maybe it helps if you have good local knowledge of certain parlours as I have in the past phoned asking if so & so was available to be told no but the receptionist has phoned said girl who popped in just to allow me to pop.
Now don't get me wrong I'm no stud I just have a fat wallet.

Also I have been known to tip the odd receptionist in the past, punters would be surprised how much of an investment that can be when you're in need of an emergency punt.

Midfield General

From my experience don't make a rash choice based purely on the urge to have a punt. It'll most likely end up a waste of money

Offline ForrestGump

From my experience don't make a rash choice based purely on the urge to have a punt. It'll most likely end up a waste of money

Sadly, that's been my experience too, with just one lucky exception.

Quesadilla

I agree - plan b should not be a rash choice at all - your plan b list should simply be the next 3-5 plan a's you were building towards. 

Offline West London Guy

Yep, that's my thinking too. Got some big balls to carry around today!