Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MasseuseBabyx - Chebs! Recognise these? Has anyone tried?  (Read 1175 times)

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

No idea if she's had previous profiles as I don't usually search for HUGE-mongous bazongahs.

Offline luv2kiss54

Im pretty sure she has had many different profiles but i cant name them which is not that helpful just recocgnise the pictures, which always follow the same format ie lots of cleavage. She gets bad reviews and disappears and then re-invents herself. If its the same girl i booked her once in Lewisham. I arrived at the door of a confusing block of flats a bit late after getting lost. I took one look at her she had a real bad attitude so made my excuses and she proceeded to shout expletives at me as i walked as fast as i could down the stairs. God knows what the neighbours thought. So i would tread carefully with this one  :scare:

Offline sparkus

As honoured as I am to have my very own UKP thread (fame, at last!), I've not clapped eyes on said chebs, profile or WG before.

It's great to see she's working from the locality of "Tower Hamlets / Erith".

Offline LLPunting

Im pretty sure she has had many different profiles but i cant name them which is not that helpful just recocgnise the pictures, which always follow the same format ie lots of cleavage. She gets bad reviews and disappears and then re-invents herself. If its the same girl i booked her once in Lewisham. I arrived at the door of a confusing block of flats a bit late after getting lost. I took one look at her she had a real bad attitude so made my excuses and she proceeded to shout expletives at me as i walked as fast as i could down the stairs. God knows what the neighbours thought. So i would tread carefully with this one  :scare:

Thanks for the warning.   :drinks:

Hopefully confirmation may be possible from others who recognise "her"  or hope beyond hope others will say she's sound.   :unknown:

Offline lillythesavage

She was around Bexley about 18/24 months ago on a different profile, sure I read somewhere on here on my initial tour of reading a zillion threads a review, the punter walked after seeing her coming down the street, short, fat and ugly.

That is from memory though, please check it out yourself, though I am pretty sure it is the same SP.

Offline LLPunting

She was around Bexley about 18/24 months ago on a different profile, sure I read somewhere on here on my initial tour of reading a zillion threads a review, the punter walked after seeing her coming down the street, short, fat and ugly.

That is from memory though, please check it out yourself, though I am pretty sure it is the same SP.

Thanks   :drinks:  If I spot the review in passing I'll link it up here, shame those babylons seem to be in a hazard zone  :(

Offline sparkus

Thanks   :drinks:  If I spot the review in passing I'll link it up here, shame those babylons seem to be in a hazard zone  :(

You might have more luck if you change the thread title to her name of MasseuseBabyx :unknown:

Offline tony22

You might have more luck if you change the thread title to her name of MasseuseBabyx :unknown:

First time I read that I thought you were suggesting you've adopted the moniker of 'massuesebabyx' - suits you I reckon  :D

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

What a star PM!  Thanks for digging this one up.   :drinks:

you're welcome

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Could someone please link her new profile to all her old reviews. Cheers.

Offline Jimnim1

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204118.0
Thanks for that review I was so tempted by those titties, I’m glad I read that tho, I’d rather have a wank 🤣