Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Nicole Hiller - London  (Read 3146 times)

onlyonceplease

External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Met Nicole during christmas 2015 for an over night party.

I wont narrate the experience as that day and 3 following days were the worst of my life; i would say i was literally robbed and not going into too much details would just say
stay away from this bitch!!!!!!! i am discrete and didnt want any trouble for my self otherwise i would have involved the police....
She can go to any extent to get money from you even at your life's expense!!!!

I heard from a very senior player in this area that she had to leave UK a year back because of some troubles she caused to another client. Seems she is back now after cool off period!!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 12:56:23 am by onlyonceplease »

onlyonceplease

just to add to it; i was hushed outsude not even in a condition to walk properly is what i mean she can go to any extent to grab money as she sensed i was a new entrant in party scene...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 01:20:24 am by onlyonceplease »

Offline winkywanky

I think you must go into more detail for that to make any sense at all, however traumatised you were by your experience.

This was 3yrs ago? Obviously made a very big impression on you. I don't understand how the torment went on for 3 days when it was an overnight party?

I'm not just being voyeuristic, you must give more details.

onlyonceplease

well; I can but any one who knows what an over night party means in trans world and me saying I was a new entrant would understand what I mean. And how this would extend to 3 days of horror with 3 AnE and 1 GP visit .

So dont need to give more details ( sorry), it would be like mocking my self as it was my carelessness, naivety and probably over confidence that they took advantage of and screwed me over.   

yes it was 3 years ago

Just be cautious. She may be fine for 1 hourlies or 30 min quickie etc... i dont know

I think you must go into more detail for that to make any sense at all, however traumatised you were by your experience.

This was 3yrs ago? Obviously made a very big impression on you. I don't understand how the torment went on for 3 days when it was an overnight party?

I'm not just being voyeuristic, you must give more details.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 03:02:09 am by onlyonceplease »

Offline winkywanky

OK, I may be wrong but it sounds like you did an overnight with Trans girl, took substances, she topped you so hard that you had internal damage and she nicked your money too?

Ouch! And I'm not mocking you, I have sympathy for that.

onlyonceplease

Nops.... Money nicking was directly from my account... And it wasn't abt she banging me hard... It was more abt constant giving me substances over substances knowing I was already on too much and cudnt control my self physical.... But still they kept me feeding... I had no clue what was going on around me...I was not used to substances or had an idea abt their potency... Hence was over confident before this experience
OK, I may be wrong but it sounds like you did an overnight with Trans girl, took substances, she topped you so hard that you had internal damage and she nicked your money too?

Ouch! And I'm not mocking you, I have sympathy for that.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 09:59:40 pm by onlyonceplease »

Offline winkywanky

WTF?!

If that were me I'd be thinking about making a booking with her and exacting some kind of revenge, but of course that kind of thing might be illegal.

She basically drugged and robbed you, according to your account. That cries out for police action of course, but being 3yrs ago I wonder if they'd be willing to investigate? Personally, I think you should contact them to find out. As for your name coming out, I think the police are able to act with discretion if required. You won't know until you ask!

onlyonceplease

if i involved police all i would get is my money back not before a trial/investigation and there goes away the discretion  .... because discretion is a must for me and they probably cud sense that so i just didnt pursue it further... also i dont knw who they are and what gave them such confidence so didnt want trouble for my family.

i learnt my lesson the hard way.. this was my first party

i am calling being robbed "technically" but it was me who was transferring and they just kept me feeding bringing more and more people . In the end it went much much above the agreed amount.

I think legally it would be considered as robbing even if i transferred it myself as I was not in my senses and they used this to their advantage.

Taught me never to party with people i dont know and also gave me a beeeeg knock on my head that about reality of theses substances; they are not to be messed with as a newbie

One TS friend of mine told she screwed with another client like this ( dont knw the details) but he was on her case and she had to flee UK

WTF?!

If that were me I'd be thinking about making a booking with her and exacting some kind of revenge, but of course that kind of thing might be illegal.

She basically drugged and robbed you, according to your account. That cries out for police action of course, but being 3yrs ago I wonder if they'd be willing to investigate? Personally, I think you should contact them to find out. As for your name coming out, I think the police are able to act with discretion if required. You won't know until you ask!

Offline mikebike

Sorry to hear about your traumatic experience, but why did you wait so long to tell the story?

MB

onlyonceplease

Because she just recently popped up again on birthplace ....

Sorry to hear about your traumatic experience, but why did you wait so long to tell the story?

MB

Offline Sinz

MB

Sorry but trying to why this sudden spat of comments all over the place, when you have had an account on UKP for over 2 years ?

SinZ

Offline mikebike