Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craigslist not dead yet  (Read 1142 times)

Offline stampjones

Thought I’d give an update on craigslist based punting for those interested in such things.

For those that dont know CL got rid of its personals section a few months ago and started aggressively clamping down on any add to do with buying or selling sex. Well I say that - you can still write what you like with complete freedom if you’re gay but if you want a girl its a lot harder (and it was never that easy to begin with)

TL;DR it is possible but it takes a lot of time and patience. Id also say that its really a niche market. If you want a standard AW type experience stick to AW cos if you start listing the services you expect on a CL email, she’ll likely run a mile. Its very much the “not a prossie - just doing this to earn some extra” territory. Which of course is what makes it fun for some. Its always going to be a gfe rather than a pse, and you’re not going to get the same level of “professionalism” you’d hope for on aw. That said when it works its great.

So as I mentioned it is still posssible though it takes time and effort. Girls still post in the cvs, services and community sections but they generally only last for a short time before being taken down. That means you need to be on there a lot if you want to see any. Some days there’s nothing at all but most days I see 3-5 ads.

The best approach though imo is to post an ad yourself. Same sections as above but swap temp jobs for cvs. Getting a post on there is frankly a nightmare. If it gets past the initial banned word scan, it will most likely get flagged and deleted within a couple of hours. For a while it was impossible to get anything to stick, but recently they seem to have eased up and Ive had a few stick around long term. And when they do, they are gold. Had 3 in the past month and they all produced 10 or more replies with only one duplicate.

You still need to be careful how you word things but take the lead from what you see. Sometimes you can copy a “sticky” post almost word for word and it wont get through. I think sometimes they do it off your email address so it helps to rotate. But keep at it and some will stick.

Quality of the girls varies but there are some good ones. A few are super nervous and it is gebuinely like being on a date with a teenager. But there are unicorns. Had an amazing session a couple of weeks ago where anything I wanted was ok (probs wont see her again as she’s mad as fuck).

Anyway if anyone wants to share tips etc, this might be a good place to do it

Online dieseldriver

Yes, I've noticed some are still advertising in community and services sections. But lots on men are too. In fact, the men's ads outweigh the ladies!

Offline stampjones

Yes, I've noticed some are still advertising in community and services sections. But lots on men are too. In fact, the men's ads outweigh the ladies!
Yeah like I say they didnt ban the gay stuff. Saw a 16 year old boy advertising on there on there recently and thats apparantly ok!
Also quite annoying when you do manage to get an ad on, you always seem to get one reply from a blike. Fuck off! Still thats what “delete” is for I guess

Offline Jonestown

CL track posters on computer IP, email address, area, and a word search that seems to look for banned words and patterns, its a bugger, once they have tagged you, you have to change everything. Calls for real imagination in composing your adds.

Offline stampjones

CL track posters on computer IP, email address, area, and a word search that seems to look for banned words and patterns, its a bugger, once they have tagged you, you have to change everything. Calls for real imagination in composing your adds.
You’re not wrong there! I once did such a good job that I got people looking for a real job. There was one girl though who wanted a real job but was happy to have extra on the side. Almost wished I could have offered

Offline stampjones

Got a few questions over PM - best to answer here so everyone can see.

Most of the girls cant accomodate (though a few can) so you usually need to get a hotel which adds £60 or so quid. Prices for meets vary and its what you can negotiate. Ive done from 60 to 150 (the latter only cos I could go to her place)

Im not really sure what the best way to negotiate is. Ive tried bid low, bid high or let them bid. All have pros and cons and all have been succesful and not. Depends on you and the girl.

As to how to write an ad - see what’s on there in the relevant sections and try and replicate. Dont use sexual language - keep it vague but as clear ad possible. Remember what jonestown says is true, though any blacklist seems to be temporary. I have 3 burner email accounts i rotate between.

Negotiation can be over email, text, kik, whatever. Whatever works. Obly thing Id say is an urge to get quickly to kik often means a picture seller

Offline stampjones

Oh, and hopefully goes without saying but never pay before the meet. Most girls are happy with payment after so question anything else. If they want payment up front i leave it on the dresser or whatever so she cant just grab it and run. But tbh Ive never had anyone try anything like that in reality

Offline jok32

Thanks for the pointers.
Once you add the hotel price (unless you outcall to own home) it does seem more expensive than AW per hour unless you queue several CL girls into the same day

What kind of girls use CL though to find a guy to pay them a bit on the side when they can use AW or SA?

Do you advertise for PAs or for companions etc or for offering loans to make it clear that you are after a roll in the hay rather than employment opportunity? I ask because you mentioned some shy girls turning up unsure of what to expect etc

Sounds like stiff competition from other guys' ads there though what with them all being muscular, young and fit etc
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 03:00:57 pm by jok32 »

Offline Thebanker999

I agree that getting a post to stick on CL is very difficult. They must have my IP address tagged since my ads barely last a few minutes if at all.
That said there are still some real gems on CL if you have the patience. Largely students wanting some funding and they really enjoy the experience. By contrast the girls on AW are largely disinterested hardened pros. They fuck so many guys that they are not interested in sex, only switched on by money and are much more commercial at extracting this than the average CL girl. Only seen one girl from AW in recent years and guys were queuing to fuck her. Yuk!
Saw a CL first timer student last night who absolutely blew my socks off. No more AW for me.

Offline stampjones

Its definitely more expensive than standard aw and more of a pain in the ass. Its a cheaper version of SA. But when it works its fantastic. That said its a bit like wsws in massage - or like hunting for unicorns. Definitely a niche market. If you’re happy with decent prossies on aw dont expect to find a better deal on cl - you wont. If you like the idea of corrupting a young student or getting away with shit you shouldnt its great.

As to the ads I vary it. See what sticks and try to do similar. PA is about as “legit” as Id go - you want to make it as obvious as possible. Make sure you mention female and payment and you should ve ok

Online dieseldriver

That could be for one email addy I used for CL before the personals were banned. Every day up to 10/12 emails offering sex. I don't even bother reading them. Just delete. 

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Its definitely more expensive than standard aw and more of a pain in the ass. Its a cheaper version of SA. But when it works its fantastic. That said its a bit like wsws in massage - or like hunting for unicorns. Definitely a niche market. If you’re happy with decent prossies on aw dont expect to find a better deal on cl - you wont. If you like the idea of corrupting a young student or getting away with shit you shouldnt its great.

As to the ads I vary it. See what sticks and try to do similar. PA is about as “legit” as Id go - you want to make it as obvious as possible. Make sure you mention female and payment and you should ve ok

I must admit I lost interest after the changes. It was great to find girls and I had some fantastic meets in its old form. Probably a couple of the best meets ever. It’s just far to much hard work now so I have lost interest, which for me who loves the Chase is saying something.

I haven’t really found where they have all gone, so sticking to SA and Tinder which can show a few great unexpected meets,

Callisto

Thanks for this, Mr Jones.  Very useful to hear your experiences.

I tend to mostly reply to relevant girls' posts on CL, but again it's 'long game'-type stuff.  So many posts get deleted that you reply, you reply and then... boom, their post is down, and they can no longer write back.  The trick is to take the conversation to another medium asap.  I've also had lots of aborted meetings, including with one incredibly hot - and, I'm pretty certain, real - girl on the day itself, most likely due to an 11th-hour fit of nerves or conscience.  But when they work out they are wonderful, for all the reasons you and others have said - the authenticity, essentially.