Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: suzi.pineapple - Harrow  (Read 2487 times)

jimbobwood

Has anyone seen this girl? She looks stunning and has 1 positive AW feedback.

suzi.pineapple - External Link/Members Only

Offline Makka124

Just attempted to call 5 mins ago rang but sounded like I was calling abroad

Offline brushhand811

Saw her back in February. New profile pics but she is exactly like those pictures. She Is gorgeous.

Offline titanph

She is Suzy and the love who used to work from southfields and wimbledon. Based on the photos of the apartment and the price, i'm going to guess that she has moved in with nicole and crystal who were also from southfields.

She is incredibly fit, amazing tits, arse, body, face and just really sexy. Shame she provided a terrible service, I'll link my review below, but in general no interest at all, no fk, let me play with her tits for less than a minute, winced when I asked for OWO, kept asking if I came, and kept telling me how much time was left.

Shame she has moved in with crystal and nicole, those two provide exceptional service.

Link to review of Suzy - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21986.0

jimbobwood

titanph, Thanks for that report! I'll stick with Nicole.

Offline scottpeters

Maybe she will pick up what good service is working with Crystal and Nicole.

Maybe I should book Crystal and enquire about Suzi while at it!

Offline ddfun

Titan. ?..are you sure its the same woman as the woman you linked to has a tattoo on her right arm/shoulder. Gotta say they look very similar facially but the bodies arent quite a match .........and the tatoo. Unles the pictures have been taken at different times

Offline scottpeters

Think I might TOFTT next week if it's mistaken identity.

stephenteh

Titan. ?..are you sure its the same woman as the woman you linked to has a tattoo on her right arm/shoulder. Gotta say they look very similar facially but the bodies arent quite a match .........and the tatoo. Unles the pictures have been taken at different times

I think the profile get taken over by another girl. I remember reading the review it's her as I was thinking to see her.

Offline rocknrolla

Yup, this is former southfields Suzy and the love.

Offline titanph

these girls are well known for profile switching, someone else now has her old profile.

waxman

Are not the same Hungarian wg's that were in Southfields?