Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xsmall claudia- wembley. should I?  (Read 1102 times)

Offline dld123

Looking for your opinions on External Link/Members Only - External Link/Members Only.
She looks decent at a good price but her AW feedback is unhelpful.

Offline SamLP

You can try. I met her a while back when booking one of her flatmates but I ended up walking. She seems to be the one in charge but the attitude put me off. Demanding money, fk is included on the phone then it's urmm...no, then ok when confirming on arrival. Shabby back entrance, there's a bedroom immediately on the right and the sheets were filthy dirty, you can hear Sergei inside and a punter in the other room. I made my excuse and left.

Btw, the pictures are her and she does look good. never tried her out and I have a gut feeling I would have a shit punt if I did.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:10:44 am by SamLP »

Offline dld123

Thanks Sam. I figured there was a catch at £60phr. Will look elsewhere!

Offline SamLP

There's no catch. I've had plenty of really good punts with girls who charge £60ph. I've also had negatives with girls who charge more than that  :hi:

Offline The_Don

There's no catch. I've had plenty of really good punts with girls who charge £60ph. I've also had negatives with girls who charge more than that  :hi:

+1

Offline Steve2

+1

Offline bash_eer

+1

Saw her last week, don't bother definitely not worth it.

Offline karan

Could someone suggest good punt for £60/h

Offline Richdina

Filthy apartment with lots of dodgy people around. However underneath it all she had a nice tight body but I would not go back.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline SamLP

Filthy apartment with lots of dodgy people around. However underneath it all she had a nice tight body but I would not go back.

I walked because of those reasons and her attitude. How was she as a punt, services wise?