Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Samantha - familiar picture  (Read 736 times)

scorpion61

I'm pretty sure this girl was around a couple of years ago - her profile pic with the tit hanging out is very familiar. Anyone else remember her or can provide a link to earlier reviews?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

I'm pretty sure this girl was around a couple of years ago - her profile pic with the tit hanging out is very familiar. Anyone else remember her or can provide a link to earlier reviews?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes she been around (picture wise) as for links I don't know.

imtheman

Saw her last week . Pics are of her and her eye contact when giving OWO and cowgirl is great.  A sexy girl although maybe slightly larger than her pics suggest.

Offline bestbefore

Saw her last week. A sexy girl although maybe slightly larger than her pics suggest.

Probably because her main profile picture is a few years old. I remember she used that for a couple of years when she was last here ages ago. Always on my HL but I never got to see her then.

So straight back on the HL.

Offline KentAde

Probably because her main profile picture is a few years old. I remember she used that for a couple of years when she was last here ages ago. Always on my HL but I never got to see her then.

So straight back on the HL.

Yes, agreed. She was based a couple of years ago near Surrey Quays/Canada Water stations. Was an OK punt - nothing to write home about, if I can recall...