Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara in Thornaby  (Read 3022 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6064979) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline waynekerr600

If you read profiles correctly girls that have a group manager it says they are part of a group

And which group are they a member of? Which other girls are members?

Offline LegLover

Banned reason: Undeclared pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LegLover

How did you make contact then?
you send message to profile, it goes to group manager

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
you send to the same profile but the message goes to the group manager
Where is the group profile.   :dash:  Group profiles have a link under the name like this -

Hidden Image/Members Only
Then when you click on that it takes you to this.-

Hidden Image/Members Only
There is nothing like that on her profile.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:42:05 pm by daviemac »

Offline waynekerr600

foryoureyesonly.webador.co.uk

How did you get that? I don't believe that link is accessible from the girls aw profile.

Offline LegLover

Offline waynekerr600

She gave me the link

I thought you contacted her through this link? How did you contact her initially?

You get more dodgy reach time you post.

Offline LegLover

Maybe if you could read you would understand, initially I made contact through adult work, her manager arranged the meet, I met her, she told me the link to the website

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
She gave me the link
So we are back to how you got in touch with her for her to give you the link.   :unknown:
Maybe if you could read you would understand, initially I made contact through adult work, her manager arranged the meet, I met her, she told me the link to the website
How does the manager access the profile without logging in.  I'm quickly running out of patience with you so I'll as again very clearly.

How does her 'manager' access that profile, read messages and reply to them without logging into it. It is a very simple and straight forward question that should be very easy to answer.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:59:25 pm by daviemac »

Offline waynekerr600

Of course. Funny how she logs into aw as soon as it's mentioned on here that they have never logged into aw.

I'm guessing when it's pointed out that she is using her aw picture on another site that picture will suddenly now disappear to avoid the profile being revoked.

BTW does the real FYEO know that their name is being used by s third party?

Offline LegLover

So we are back to how you got in touch with her for her to give you the link.   :unknown:
she gave me the link for the website at the meeting

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
she gave me the link for the website at the meeting

FFS how did you arrange the fucking meeting.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline stevedave

Offline LegLover

So we are back to how you got in touch with her for her to give you the link.   :unknown: How does the manager access the profile without logging in.  I'm quickly running out of patience with you so I'll as again very clearly.

How does her 'manager' access that profile, read messages and reply to them without logging into it. It is a very simple and straight forward question that should be very easy to answer.
her profile is linked to the group managers profiles so when she gets a message it goes to the group managers profile instead

Offline waynekerr600

her profile is linked to the group managers profiles so when she gets a message it goes to the group managers profile instead

Are you sure aw works this way?

Offline LegLover

Are you sure aw works this way?
yes I'm positive, if you have group manager her messages get diverted to the manager to read

Offline waynekerr600

yes I'm positive, if you have group manager her messages get diverted to the manager to read

So other people can read her profile messages even when she hasn't logged on.

Offline LegLover

So other people can read her profile messages even when she hasn't logged on.
no not other people, just her manager

Offline waynekerr600

no not other people, just her manager

Interesting. AW terms say group profiles with only one member won't display on the aw site. The other members from the link you supplied don't appear to be on aw and the Sara profile doesn't contain the usual group link.

How very odd.

Offline LegLover

Interesting. AW terms say group profiles with only one member won't display on the aw site. The other members from the link you supplied don't appear to be on aw and the Sara profile doesn't contain the usual group link.
How very odd.well send a message to her tomorrow, bet you get a reply without her logging in
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 04:20:35 pm by daviemac »

Offline waynekerr600

For a punter you know an incredible amount about the working of aw from a SP perspective even if you still can't get the hang of how to quote on here.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 04:28:39 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline LegLover

Well some people are intelligent you know

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Well some people are intelligent you know
I think I've had enough now.

Offline LegLover

No wonder why you pricks have to pay for sex, all thick as fuck

Offline waynekerr600

And what have you just posted two highly suspect reviews about?  :bomb:

Offline LegLover

My staff but thanks both been booked all day now

Offline FLYING BLUE

Bye then  :bomb:

Offline waynekerr600

My staff but thanks both been booked all day now

Like most of your posts i find that hard to believe.

Are you admittng to touting now?

Offline LegLover

Like most of your posts i find that hard to believe.

Are you admittng to touting now?
Not related to Anth G are you

Offline tynetunnel

This is the trouble with re-opening the site doors - all the twats, pimps and idiots are allowed back in. Having read this whole thread in one hit, it stinks of bullshit!  :hi:

Edit - see he’s gone! Bye!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 04:39:54 pm by tynetunnel »

Offline waynekerr600

This is the trouble with re-opening the site doors - all the twats, pimps and idiots are allowed back in. Having read this whole thread in one hit, it stinks of bullshit!  :hi:

It has in fairness kept me amused. Sixth sense told me they were dodgy from the start. Probably more damaging to the girls as I'd steer clear from anyone linked with 'legman'
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 04:40:37 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline nerascal

I tried booking her a couple of times. This is possibly the 3rd profile.

1st time was maybe a year ago. I messaged and got sent a number to make a booking. Clearly a pimps number, when I didn't respond immediately I got a message on AW telling me to fuck off.

Then tried again about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I think you can pay AW to receive messages to your email address without having to login. I got replies to messages and the account still said it had never logged in.
Ultimately she wouldn't provide a number and instead insisted on calling me from a caller withheld number. I was at work and unable to take the calls. Then AW blocked the content of her messages saying it had been reported for sending spam messages. I gave up trying. Probably a lucky escape by all accounts.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

1st time was maybe a year ago. I messaged and got sent a number to make a booking. Clearly a pimps number, when I didn't respond immediately I got a message on AW telling me to fuck off.

Then tried again about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I think you can pay AW to receive messages to your email address without having to login. I got replies to messages and the account still said it had never logged in.
Ultimately she wouldn't provide a number and instead insisted on calling me from a caller withheld number. I was at work and unable to take the calls. Then AW blocked the content of her messages saying it had been reported for sending spam messages. I gave up trying. Probably a lucky escape by all accounts.
They will get an alert sent to their email to say they have a message and I know they can pay to see the content but I don't know how they could respond without logging in.    :unknown:

Offline TimeBandit

You can definitely receive messages to your email account from AW. If you want the actual messages to read, it costs money, but if you just want a message telling you that you've got a message waiting, that's free. Far as I know though you can't send a message without logging in, so he was takling shite.

Anyway, that's got her taken off my to do list almost as soon as she came onto it.... :( might have known it was too good to be true.
Banned reason: Previously banned - Trinculo

Offline TimeBandit

Edit - see he’s gone! Bye!

I promise I'm not a twat or a pimp.....the jury's still out on idiot... :crazy:
Banned reason: Previously banned - Trinculo

Offline datwabbit

Regardless of who the op is, I wouldn't book her simply because she's after dinner dates. If she offers more, then her profile is crap. If she's worried about losing her job at fyeo the club (because that's what her name says to me) then she needs a new name.

Lesson here - bad profiles do no good at all. Oh and sack her manager.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 07:18:40 pm by datwabbit »

Offline Sar-Major

Fat fingers, small cock. My sincere apologies.

There you go WK I've amended it for you.    :rolleyes:     :lol:     First one this year.   :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Not related to Anth G are you

That must be one of the shortest memberships on the forum....................  ;)    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
That must be one of the shortest memberships on the forum....................  ;)    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Nah, not by a long way one only lasted 45 minutes the other day. See this thread. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289295.0

Offline waynekerr600

There you go WK I've amended it for you.    :rolleyes:     :lol:     First one this year.   :thumbsup:

Actually I was typing with my cock but didn't like to admit it  :hi: :hi:

Offline Bridger1972

Following on this topic, I messaged the sp through aw and got a response, beit to late for me to make the booking, but received a message with a contact number saying its an agency. Hope this helps

Offline waynekerr600

Following on this topic, I messaged the sp through aw and got a response, beit to late for me to make the booking, but received a message with a contact number saying its an agency. Hope this helps

Probably avoid like the plague. There's something wrong if the 'manager' needs to come on here making fake reviews.

Offline Bridger1972

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Was that today as she's logged on after questions were asked on this thread.

Offline Bridger1972

No, it was a couple of days ago

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Offline datwabbit

Strange.   :unknown:  Still dodgy though.
Definitely, you'd think that going onto aw to read a message would appear that you'd logged on. Cannot see any other way.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Definitely, you'd think that going onto aw to read a message would appear that you'd logged on. Cannot see any other way.
i can understand how they read the messages, we can all get a notification sent to our email that we have a message and if you pay the message can be read in that email, What I can't understand is how they can return a message through the AW system without being logged in.