Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber of Newcastle  (Read 2228 times)

60 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (54 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Eurypides

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr
£100
Newcastle

I was looking to see someone different until I am able to next see my 'regulars', and was also maybe looking for someone a little bit older than a twentysomething for a change.  Amber had posted a good face pic a while ago on UKE (she took it down after a while, it was just to give people a quick look as some SPs do on UKE) and been fairly active on UKE, so she had gone on the hotlist on that basis.

Comms prior to the meet were brief and to the point but did the trick.  Her place is in a great location, about 5 mins walk from the station.  I wish everyone had a location like this.

First impressions were good.  Mid thirties is probably accurate for her age and she has a professional but still friendly manner.  Once in the bedroom she quickly asked me to get my clothes off and join her, and we went into some great DFK and foreplay, not rushing too much.  Amber has a very sexy and erotic look in her eyes, and keeps eye contact going well at all times.  Her fingers felt great dancing on the end of my cock.  She obviously keeps in shape and her body is curvy enough, but you can see and feel the tone and tightness in her.  Amber is fairly tattooed, but I think it suits her body and overall style.

Amber teased me really expertly, sensing out from the reactions where I liked to be kissed on my body, before teasing around my cock and balls for a while.  Great technique in the build up to OWO, then mixing up more teasing with letting me have it full blast for a while before again returning to teasing, which felt incredible.  She gradually built up the intensity; she really knows what she's doing and I was getting worried about getting taken over the edge, so had gently pull her up off me.

She flipped over onto her back and she responded well to foreplay and RO; very good hygeine was apparent.  Then it was time for a condom and sex. Amber initially was extremely tight but gradually she got down onto me ok in cowgirl.  The CG was great, she wasn't trying to hammer me too much (wasn't in the mood for that on this particular day) and we got a nice slow to medium pace going with brilliant eye contact and kissing.  It felt so tight and I was in danger of nearly coming the whole time, and that edge is my favourite place to be :)

At a certain point even though I was loving the CG I had to make the decision to try another position before the end, so we went over into missionary, where she seem to respond well to going a bit harder and faster in a few variations of mish, again with good eye contact (and kissing when I was close enough) and her hands moving nicely over my back etc, before I couldn't hold on any more.

By now about 40 mins had gone.  We chatted for about 10 mins in a relaxed and friendly way.  With only 10 mins left to go I felt myself stir back to life due to the sight of her still naked, fit body and her soft kisses, but decided I didn't want to push it this time - so we just chilled out a bit more before I got dressed.

I would certainly return at some point should the opportunity arise, particularly if I wanted to see another slightly more mature WG.