Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kathy_Thai lady - Coventry  (Read 515 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7665490) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Tomd101a

External Link/Members Only

Comms by text, met at fairly short notice. Usual place near bus station.

Girl is as per pics. Really pretty, tall with a great bod and bolt ons.

English non existant. I agreed 30 mins + OWO + CIM with her, and she said £80, but I guess she didn't really grasp what I was asking or the fees I think.

She gave a mediochre blowjob, no shaft licking/ball sucking/eye contact etc. Very mechanical. After a couple minutes she wanted to put the nodder on, and I asked her to chill out and slow down as we have loads of time. Then she started complaining and I knew it was gonna be a shit punt. I got her suck for another few minutes in the end but that was it. I played with her pussy for a while, she was giving fake pleasure moans then crossed her legs so I couldnt do much. Went for a kiss but she was having none of it, despite it being on her profile. Her pussy was nice and tight, with about 3 days of stubble which was surprising. Next time I'll bring a Mach3.  She rode me CG for a while, and I bent her over the bed for doggy but she just wasn't into it at all. I put my thumb up her ass as I needed to at least get some value for my cash! I asked her if she was ready to take CIM and she was having none of it at all, so I bent her back over and finished in the bag.

Not great - won't return.

Offline pbrown355

Thanks for the review. I think your neutral sounds generous. Hope the next one's better.