Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissOlivia-Rose - Stoke on Trent  (Read 1197 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5606771) (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Fac51

The Lady:

External Link/Members Only    or   External Link/Members Only

£160 for 1 hour incall.

Apologies for my lack of reviews for some time - due to some serious health issues I have recently had to content with. So from several positive reviews on UKP, & also wanting a safe bet on my return to this hobby of ours, thought I would go with this lass....

AW videos show several face pictures (& some of her pictures in her gallery also show part of her face)

I requested that she be dressed in stockings and suspenders...

Brief Info:
Her place - a flat just on the outskirts of the City of Stoke itself, close to a couple of supermarkets - with lots of on street parking with the punt being in the daytime. Clean & well presented flat, bed for where the action takes place is comfortable, & the bathroom has a good shower.

Services:
DFK, OWO, RO, 69, boob play, rimming - giving, Cowgirl & Missionary, & finally CIM.

The meet:
Having seen several positive reviews about this young lass on this site, I had to get my arse in gear to sample this one. Punt was not too far for me to travel either which made a nice change

All initial correspondence was done via AW email, then she provided me with her mobile number - all correspondence from then on via text - EASY. She gave me her FULL address on the morning of our meeting. ALL communications were very prompt.

When I arrived I parked up very close to her flat, text to tell her I had arrived.
She text virtually straight back telling me to come to her flat immediately & let myself in as she had unlocked the door - as soon as I got in there & shut & locked the door I was welcomed with a nice kiss - with her tongue straight down my throat - I was hard immediately (with the help of a little blue pill).

I was offered a shower (but had no need to as I had showered before I left home for her gaff). We then sat on her sofa, had a little chat, dealt with the paperwork, and then started making out again with some proper DFK.

We soon got each others kit off, and made for the bed, where she immediately went down on me to provide a first class BJ OWO

I was getting rather excited a bit too quickly here - This went on for a bit & she was soon DT'ing on him - fucking hell, I could feel the sap starting to rise - I had to stop her, and decided to return the favour. I started with playing & sucking her lovely big tits...& went down her body with my tongue until I got to her clit. I also got 1, then 2 fingers in her pussy, whilst I continued with some tongue action on her clit....she seemed to really enjoy this & defo came (unless she is an accomplished actor  :sarcastic:)

I carried on licking her clit for a bit, & then flipped her round & started licking her arse whilst fingering her pussy (she was spotlessly clean). She was really into it now, saying she wanted me to fuck her....but I wanted 69 first, so we changed positions again and had a good lick & suck of each others private parts for a while. Then she got off me, and went back down onto me, gave me another great BJ , & then got the condom onto my rather hard cock.

She got straight on top of me & started riding me in cowgirl for quite some time, whilst DFK'ing me -  QUALITY. She has got some energy this lass  :yahoo:

We then swapped to missionary, and this was also complimented with some great DFK - She does really appear to enjoy being fucked this one

I now simply had to come, so I lay back down on the bed, she removed the condom, & went at it delivering some more fantastic OWO, whilst playing with my arsehole with her finger. Told her I was going to shoot, and she went for it even more, as I shot a good week's worth into her mouth. No come dodging from this lass, she made sure I was fully empty, before removing herself to the bathroom to spit it out and use mouthwash

On her return to the bed we lay there chatting & kissing for a while whilst I recovered - before I asked for a much needed shower. The shower was fit for purpose, with fresh toiletries & a good quality towel.

Verdict:
STRONG POSITIVE - I would recommend to ALL LOVERS OF YOUNG BIG BREASTED LASSES - she loves having sex. Good looking Lady as well. Expensive in Stoke at £160 for 60 minutes - but worth it IMHO as she would appear to be a guaranteed great punt.

I will certainly see her again

Fac51   :hi: