Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_layla_X - Stoke on Trent  (Read 2240 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7334231) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline danny#3

March 2024
Stoke on trent
£80 - 30 minutes

We agreed a 30 minute meet via text even though shedoesnt advertise it on her AW profile. She gave me the post code and a description of the building but because of the road layout, it was a bit tricky to find. Once inside it was a very clean modern flat and Layla was dressed in a very sexy little black dress. She is very slim without being skinny and an attractive mature woman.
Good kissing, oral on me, lots of oral on her which she particularly liked, onto covered sex in a few positions. I asked tentatively about anal but I dont think she really offers it even though it is on her profile. It didnt bother me on this occasion.
We finish off with oral and handjob finish.

No hurry to get me out afterwards and she was very chatty.

One thing that may concern a few is that she is very submissive and relies on us to take the lead.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:32:57 am by danny#3 »

Offline ilovitbig

Did she display her phone number or did you book through A/w.

Offline danny#3

I think I messaged her on AW and when we agreed a meet she sent me her number to sort the details

Offline chalkedmonkey

She is very slim without being skinny and an attractive mature woman.

External Link/Members Only
Nice review, been looking at this one.
Profile says 33, is that accurate, or are we at a stage where early 30's is mature now :scare:

Offline danny#3

Nice review, been looking at this one.
Profile says 33, is that accurate, or are we at a stage where early 30's is mature now :scare:

you can probably add a number of years, if I had to bet, I'd say around 40yo