Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco, NE4  (Read 1450 times)

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only

It would appear that Coco operates both in NE8 as well as NE4 - she has a pal called Linda to swap with. Reasonable terraced house just off Stanhope street, shoes off at the door - Coco in a skimpy red dress led me up the stairs, to feast my eyes on her tight little butt :dance: Vouchers handed over - £60 for a half hour, stripped off (in a warm room) and there we were naked on the bed exploring each other. Then she reached over me and took a mouthful of warm water from a cup on the bedside table - I had read about this trick from previous reviews and it was the prime reason for my booking, WOW :yahoo: This was a first for me - I was in paradise, so much so I hardly felt her apply the rubber by mouth and before I knew it she was riding me cowgirl. I was getting close, so switched to mish and filled the bag :D
               She began what was a poor attempt at leg massage to fill in the minutes - she is no masseuse! but one hell of a shag :yahoo: Well worth the money in this day and age.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 12:00:32 pm by mackeson »