Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah - Amour - Walker  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Metal Geek

Price: £90 for 45 minutes

So I've been holding off posting this review as Savannah seems to be a fan favourite at the moment, but I guess every WG has their off days. I'd actually seen Savannah many years ago, and we got on really well. The booking took place around 6 months ago, and it was my first booking in a while, and also my first succesful booking with a UK agency (I've used an agency when abroad previously).

Comms were great with Amour. I arrived at the Walker location a little early, messaged Amour to say I was early should I just knock on the door at the booked time and they replied yes. When I knocked, Savannah opened the door in her underwear. She still looked good, although of course older than I remembered. As we sorted out the paperwork and got settled, she asked if I'd like a shower and I said I'd just had one but I'd like to take one at the end.

So we kissed a little, and then Savannah went down on me and to be honest it wasn't doing much for me. It was just far too light I could barely feel a thing, and I know I should have said something at the time, but I've never had that problem with a girl before. So we switched and I gave her oral for a while and then she tried oral on me again, I managed to stay hard but wasn't that aroused. So when we moved onto sex, first in missionary and then doggy I was struggling to keep an erection, even though I'd taken tadalafil that morning. So she tried giving me a hand job but it was clear by that point she was rushing to finish and I took over and finished over her body.

I hadn't realised the time and when I said do you mind if I get a quick shower, she seemed a bit miffed and said something about not having had time to eat yet, but she let me grab one and then I left. I was a bit over the 45 minutes when I got back to the car, so I can understand she might have thought I was pushing for more time, but I don't wear a watch and would have expected her to let me know we were running short of time when she knew I wanted to shower after.

So I've given a neutral as it wasn't a great experience for me, but I think the blame is 50:50, I should have been more assertive about what I wanted, but I don't think she handled the situation that well either.

I doubt I'll be back, mainly because I very rarely punt these days and so I'd rather try someone new when I do.

External Link/Members Only