Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Taylor - Gateshead  (Read 1954 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6422964) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Shutty238

External Link/Members Only

30 mins incall - £80

Comms initially over AW then arranged via WhatsApp, straight forward & actually nice personality coming through the messages which always helps rather than the sometimes perfunctory copy and paste you get.

Location Gateshead not too far from the quayside.

So I've met Tori a few times before but not for years & before the whole blow up thing. She was pleasantly not quite how I remembered her though, better in fact. Pretty, smelled great & insane body. Dressed as requested in hold ups and heels.

Whirlwind personality & enthusiastic. I'm a bit timid tbf and when she rather over enthusiastically brought forth an earlier than planned conclusion to OWO we had a bit of a giggle.

This was less than ten minutes in. Spent some recovery time with some lovely gfe type kissing then RO/rimming until I was back in business. Second round of mostly mish & doggy before cumming deep in the bag, her looking over her shoulder at me asking me politely to do so.

Looked at my watch & still only 20 minutes in. Nice chat whilst I got dressed to go. Told no rush, but happy to skip away twice drained in record time. Now to pluck up the courage for the Ashton/Tori duo

Offline CELICA GT

Nice one Shutty, I raise my hat to your ability to cum twice in a 30min booking!  :hi: :dance: