Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Charlotte Middlesbrough  (Read 1958 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6515561) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Youngpunt95

External Link/Members Only

Location: 6-7/10, discrete enough in Middlesbrough and seen other WG in this apartment complex previously.

Girl: facially attractive and nice boobs but I dare say (possibly sounding nasty) carrying a bit of extra timber further down you looked.

Punt: Agreed 45 mins (would have been an hour but I was pressed for time) for £120 including gfe, dfk and 69 before doggy. Turned up and she told me to lay on the bed as she went into another room to stash the fun tokens. Jumped between my legs and started to give handjob with some spit and little touches of owo, as I asked to slow down, was told that she was going "slow enough just hold on".
Questioned where the agreed services were and was told "this is all you're getting so I can stop but that's it".I asked whether it was a case of warming up and then we got onto what I wanted, was told in no uncertain terms no this is all you're getting.
At this point I thought well fuck it I might as well finish and get something for my troubles. Finished and was cleaned up and was immediately asked to leave.

One of, if not the, worst attitudes I've known with no regard for what's been agreed. Save yourself the expensive waste of money. Cut out the conversations we had during the punt but a very entitled lady that wanted me to be grateful for not receiving what we had agreed.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 11:30:06 pm by Youngpunt95 »

Offline northface

If only you had researched her on here first you would have seen the warnings about her.

Offline Youngpunt95

If only you had researched her on here first you would have seen the warnings about her.

What makes it worse is that I did but EVEN THEN took a gamble

To anyone reading casually, DO. NOT BE ME

Offline Duracell

£120 for a wank, very expensive and bad crack that one to avoid!!!

Offline Festa

Her history suggests she has a male accomplice somewhere nearby. Any hint of violence coming your way?

Online Shutty238

Sorry for your experience, but that's not a gamble it's a guarantee. Double figure reds and not a single green on the board. At least she's consistent.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 07:15:22 am by Shutty238 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Her history suggests she has a male accomplice somewhere nearby. Any hint of violence coming your way?
If you are referring to the reference in one review to this post. -
So first of all I’m Asian

I went to see dis girl at her flat and she accuses me of stealing and a man come barging in de room and search me! Strip search turns up I didn’t steal her money and the man apology not his fault or my is her fault
Pussylover_69 joined in January 2021, logged on half a dozen times and hasn't been seen since August 2021 and that was his one and only post, he was asked to explain the circumstances further but he ignored it. 

There's no mention of anything similar in other reviews so I think she has enough negative points without unsubstantiated accusations.

Offline Youngpunt95

If you are referring to the reference in one review to this post. - Pussylover_69 joined in January 2021, logged on half a dozen times and hasn't been seen since August 2021 and that was his one and only post, he was asked to explain the circumstances further but he ignored it. 

There's no mention of anything similar in other reviews so I think she has enough negative points without unsubstantiated accusations.

Would follow this up to say there was another WG in the flat as well and also her cat (loud little thing) but never felt in danger or threatened at any point.

Also just remembered that I went to touch her side at one point but was shouted at "no don't touch me just lay back*

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Would follow this up to say there was another WG in the flat as well and also her cat (loud little thing) but never felt in danger or threatened at any point.

Also just remembered that I went to touch her side at one point but was shouted at "no don't touch me just lay back*
It's important that reviews are accurate whether they are good, bad or indifferent, adding unsubstantiated claims from third parties to a thread doesn't add value.

Offline C-R-Tees

Ahh, I bumped the other review last week for this exact reason! Sorry to hear that your experience was the same as the other reviews.

Offline antonyrad

If you are referring to the reference in one review to this post. - Pussylover_69 joined in January 2021, logged on half a dozen times and hasn't been seen since August 2021 and that was his one and only post, he was asked to explain the circumstances further but he ignored it. 

During my abortive few minutes at £80 visit she screamed and threatened at the top of her voice: “Do you want me to call the boss? Call the boss.” (my ukp review 8th October 2023 while she was British-Charlie).
After her latest exposure, no doubt she’ll soon have yet another AW name change to cover her tracks. But going by past experience, it’ll be a geographically-link one again in the series of location names: Scottish Charlotte, British-Charlie, Scottish Lucy, Lucy uk, British Lucy, Lucy Fife, Lucy Dunfermline etc.
But in her Scottish homeland, low-land and high-land both, she is well known by her sobriquet HandJobLucy.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
During my abortive few minutes at £80 visit she screamed and threatened at the top of her voice: “Do you want me to call the boss? Call the boss.” (my ukp review 8th October 2023 while she was British-Charlie).
After her latest exposure, no doubt she’ll soon have yet another AW name change to cover her tracks. But going by past experience, it’ll be a geographically-link one again in the series of location names: Scottish Charlotte, British-Charlie, Scottish Lucy, Lucy uk, British Lucy, Lucy Fife, Lucy Dunfermline etc.
But in her Scottish homeland, low-land and high-land both, she is well known by her sobriquet HandJobLucy.
That is not the same as the post I was referring to. Shouting at you is different to a bloke coming into the room.

I'm not saying she doesn't deserve the negatives but they have to be honest and genuine.