Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Thai amy Sunderland  (Read 1884 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7053667) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Naughty mackem

External Link/Members Only

30 min incall cost was £70 which included light kissing and owo.

Amy is definitely the girl in the photos as tattoo confirms this, very petite approx 5ft.
Venue just of Chester road area of Sunderland
The meet. Straight in and handed over cash, Amy left the room to stash it and told me to undress, she returned very quickly helping me remove the rest of my clothes, she grabbed my cock telling me she was horny and led me to the bed to lie down on my front for massage.
The massage itself was ok but she did use a lot of oil, turned over and she went straight to work on my cock, kissing the tip then taking it all in her mouth, she had a great technique including play with my balls. About 5 mins of this and she swing’s herself round into 69. Nice fresh pussy. Then she tells me she wants me to fuck her, so she applies condom with her mouth and lowers herself onto my cock.
Amy can ride hard and fast which some might not like, only about 5 mins of this and she is making all the right noises and tells me she has cum. I then tell her to get into doggy and fuck her for about 10 mins, where she tells me she is cumming again, this time I knew she was as I could feel her pussy tighten on my cock, I’m at the PONR and filled the bag.
We lay on the bed for few mins to catch our breath and she tells me she is off to Glasgow next week but is returning to Sunderland.

So if your wanting a hot Thai lady who will ride the fuck out of you definitely give her a go.
I left just on 45 min mark so no clock watching either.

Offline maxxblue

Thanks for the review, NM - sounds good, but using oil for massage and a condom for sex aren't a good mix - I'd ask her her to leave out the oil.

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

Also on Vivastreet, what were her comms like ?, I messaged her a few days ago but as of yet no reply  :hi:

Offline Naughty mackem

Cons were spot on all done via text, and she just asked to text when outside not to knock on the door.
Probably just over a hour from initial text to getting to her property