Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PixPeachh - Doncaster  (Read 2048 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5296469) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline A.Claw

Meet occurred a few months ago, sent her a text asking if she's available in 2 days time and she replied late in the evening and then sorted price and services following morning and she sent the address. Sent her a text as I got close and got a quick reply so can't fault comms.

£150 for 1 hour.

Decent area in Hatfield, short stay car park a few mins walk away and discreet enough with a few people around for the shops nearby.

She's a good looking girl, plenty of pictures on her profile that are accurate. Answered the door wearing a very short leather skirt and strappy bra and led me upstairs showing off her nice arse and into the bedroom. Offered a shower as I gave her the money but declined as I'd had one before I left so she put the money on the side, came back to give me a kiss then and dropped to her knees as I was taking my trousers off and she got stuck into some very nice OWO. She's good at putting you at ease and between deepthroat and a bit of RO and gentle fingering I got the impression she's very eager to please and she did exactly that.

I don't punt very often but would be happy to return.

External Link/Members Only