Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Danny Bendochy - Kensington  (Read 9764 times)

Offline airstuge

Well,

I will keep this short and sweet but she is phonomenal. Excellent contact, tender lips and its as big as it shows. She communicates well and in contrast to Andrea Raducan she is an angel. She is leaving at the end of the month btw so I would get a move on.

Offline Dangermouse82

U gotta.try a bit harder with ur reviews.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 04:17:02 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline pa5151

Worst review ever. At least give some details.

Offline JJwyatts

Would like some more details if possible? Cost? how long you stayed? did she cum? any extras? Thanks

Offline triggs91

Top post on her twitter feed is her getting rawdogged by some lad in Brazil so probably one to avoid for me anyway

Offline Ligan

I think some of the videos ts girls post on their Twitter etc ..with them doing BB are with some sort of performers. Of course I may be wrong but I just have that suspicion. Especially if the guy is 'well endowed' or looks' in shape'

Regardless of this though, it does put me off.

Offline ManOFSteel

Dany is a professional adult star so should be on preps.

Offline alexp123

Now post-op going under the name Jade.

She is back in London next week, currently in Manchester, she does not advertise as TS.

Offline Rocket1927

Now post-op going under the name Jade.

She is back in London next week, currently in Manchester, she does not advertise as TS.
any link

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

External Link/Members Only

In the advert it says - I AM 100% REAL!! No Surprises!! come and you will not regret!!

If I had paid £200/hr to meet this girl I'd be surprised to find out she used to have a cock
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline lillythesavage

In the advert it says - I AM 100% REAL!! No Surprises!! come and you will not regret!!

If I had paid £200/hr to meet this girl I'd be surprised to find out she used to have a cock

Surely the rather large feet are a give away, strange picture amongst the other staged pro shots  :unknown:

Offline Unabashed

This gitl hasn't been around for ages. Can;t we have the date of the original post in the list instead of the latest comment?