Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The English Raven - Wallsend  (Read 1947 times)

21 review(s) for The English Raven (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline hec123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 min £60 morning app
msg sent the day before via a/w easy to arrange
arrived early sent a text raven was ready so straight in lovley house safe parking house clean tidy and perfect
rave as per her photos spot on very attractive slim body with good pair of tits
paper work sorted in to the bed room she was dressed in sexy pants and bra
plenty f/k and was deliverd with passion plenty fourplay then on to the main event 69 my usual choosen fun
pussey was clean and very responsive great blow job plenty ball playing gave me a great orgasim took the lot
cleaned up bit chat lovly women all round, first time seeing her

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the Review Hec.   :drinks:   Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with her.     :thumbsup:

I see her on a regular basis and she's one "Horny Feker" and knows how to "Please a Guy"  ;)

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

captainblack1776

Cheers for the Review Hec.   :drinks:   Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with her.     :thumbsup:

I see her on a regular basis and she's one "Horny Feker" and knows how to "Please a Guy"  ;)

Me too SM - she certainly knows how to sort a guy out.
Love the standing orgasms she has whilst you DFK and finger her and she’s clinging to your neck.
Gets incredibly wet with RO - never fails to cum - and usually way more than once
Last saw her March - think it’s too long ago for review - this one covers her well
Great lass

Offline hec123

she was great one for my regular list for sure