Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Experences Edinburgh (New)  (Read 5243 times)

Offline SamScott

Hi guys,

Been scouting the forums for a while and realise if I want to be taking seriously I need to fill you all in with my few years of punting.

Planning on deleting myself off AW soon and living clean.......

My rating scale may be a bit harsh as im a good looking young professional and have sex with a lot of good looking girls outside of this. I only do this as for some reason that im addicted to it ever since walking into Dundas Street at the age of 18 on a night out.

SO where do I start. all scores are out of 10

Good Punts-

Pennielane87
External Link/Members Only
Looks- 7or 8
body-7 or 8
Service-9
value-10
-I had my eye on her a while but not usually my kind of thing as she does a lot of party's and stuff. Anyway she had a party and it was cancelled so she was doing £50 for 30 min down Platinum Point. Very petite girl. More on Girl next door type no totally supermodel stunning but good looking enough. Petite probably a size 8 (I prefer them pretty thin around a size 6). Had glasses and looks like the pics. Session was great. Started with a CIM/Facial and then went a second time so over the 30 mins. Really good Value. Only negative I would say is she texts out on people who have booked before advising them of upcoming party's and shit. May be a awkward conversation if caught with it...
Wouldn't visit again though as I rarely do.

Naughty-Sarah_21
Looks- 9 or 10
Body 9 or 10
Value-8
Service- 8
Really attractive girl. About a size 6 and small too. Pictures accurate. Works out of Platinum Point I think with her friend Jane (not seen her yet but tried). Flat was spot on and service was good. OWO nice. However no CIM when asked. Did a cum shot on tummy and then banged her doggy for the 2nd time. Stayed 30 mins. Worth it. Wouldn't return as have problems though.

Scarlete
Looks- 5
Body- 8
Value- 6
Service-6
Not that pretty facially but a good session. Met her in a flat down medowbank way  or London road or something. No OWO vanilla session. good body though.

Eve
Looks- 8
body-9
value-10
Service-10
I rate this girl. Actually have seen her 3 times. Works down in a nice flat down at Stockbridge. Was on AW but now only see her on this. Genuine girl. CIM/Swallow. cum unlimited/ Anal. Really nice chick too recommend it.

Lana
Looks-8
Body-6
Service and value-9
Good looking girl. Doesn't look like Megan fox like people say on the reviews. OWO and CIM. and my first and last outcall unless im on business in a hotel.

I have also met some girls who no longer advertise.
Joanne and Oliwia were out of Western Harbour. Great service from both of them and good looking girls. If these polish beauty's come back worth seeing as up for CIM and facials in the 30 min.
Met ALEXISOMG a couple of years ago. She was by far the best I have seen. Stunning, Facial, OWO Anal all of it wow wsh she come back.
also another girl called ALEXIS she was a student working out of her student flat. Was a really good girl aswell.

Not so good ones-
JessicaIrishJezebel
Unrated-
Seen years ago when she was called something else. Good looking enough however........ Think she may be a tranny, Genuinely I have been questioning it for years as didn't feel a thing when I fucked her was as loose as a pringle can.

Alexa.xx
You can read my review on the review section. This girl is a fucking amateur.

Have seen a lot more all over the place. But these are the ones who are still about/you will remember.
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Tjkooker

Good work Sam. Sure this will help others

password02

carlisle78

Nice reviews.

Naughty Sarah came down to collect me when I visited Jane - she was wearing jog bottoms and a gym top and no make up - but she looked great!

Offline SamScott

Cheers guys!

How did you rate Jane? Is she really a size 4? Tits look bad like but if I can get my hands round her waist...... Maybe over look the poor tit job
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 10:22:16 pm by SamScott »

carlisle78

I had a great time with Jane - very passionate kissing with tonsil tennis tongues. Very energetic and she is indeed tiny. Pretty frenetic cowgirl. A very nice boob job I thought.

Only not returned because I really didn't like that Western Harbour location - very exposed and I have no reason to be there at all - that's why I prefer city centre flats.

Offline DazzieD

Has anyone seen Sarah and Jane as a duo? I haven't seen either but was planning on treating myself to this in the new year.

I agree about the Western Harbour location though. Saw Devon Breeze down there and it is like a ghost town.

Offline SamScott

I agree a duo would be awesome!

Offline Ally McFeel

Mccolls

johnny9210

Anymore info on this girl...

Sure she used to be on adult work under a different name

Thehun10

Anymore info on this girl...

Sure she used to be on adult work under a different name

This photo was in External Link/Members Only last year.

johnny9210

Thanks thehun10 doesnt seem to link to anything??

johnny9210

Hi guys,

Been scouting the forums for a while and realise if I want to be taking seriously I need to fill you all in with my few years of punting.

Planning on deleting myself off AW soon and living clean.......

My rating scale may be a bit harsh as im a good looking young professional and have sex with a lot of good looking girls outside of this. I only do this as for some reason that im addicted to it ever since walking into Dundas Street at the age of 18 on a night out.

SO where do I start. all scores are out of 10

Good Punts-

Pennielane87
Looks- 7or 8
body-7 or 8
Service-9
value-10
-I had my eye on her a while but not usually my kind of thing as she does a lot of party's and stuff. Anyway she had a party and it was cancelled so she was doing £50 for 30 min down Platinum Point. Very petite girl. More on Girl next door type no totally supermodel stunning but good looking enough. Petite probably a size 8 (I prefer them pretty thin around a size 6). Had glasses and looks like the pics. Session was great. Started with a CIM/Facial and then went a second time so over the 30 mins. Really good Value. Only negative I would say is she texts out on people who have booked before advising them of upcoming party's and shit. May be a awkward conversation if caught with it...
Wouldn't visit again though as I rarely do.

Naughty-Sarah_21
Looks- 9 or 10
Body 9 or 10
Value-8
Service- 8
Really attractive girl. About a size 6 and small too. Pictures accurate. Works out of Platinum Point I think with her friend Jane (not seen her yet but tried). Flat was spot on and service was good. OWO nice. However no CIM when asked. Did a cum shot on tummy and then banged her doggy for the 2nd time. Stayed 30 mins. Worth it. Wouldn't return as have problems though.

Scarlete
Looks- 5
Body- 8
Value- 6
Service-6
Not that pretty facially but a good session. Met her in a flat down medowbank way  or London road or something. No OWO vanilla session. good body though.

Eve
Looks- 8
body-9
value-10
Service-10
I rate this girl. Actually have seen her 3 times. Works down in a nice flat down at Stockbridge. Was on AW but now only see her on this. Genuine girl. CIM/Swallow. cum unlimited/ Anal. Really nice chick too recommend it.

Lana
Looks-8
Body-6
Service and value-9
Good looking girl. Doesn't look like Megan fox like people say on the reviews. OWO and CIM. and my first and last outcall unless im on business in a hotel.

I have also met some girls who no longer advertise.
Joanne and Oliwia were out of Western Harbour. Great service from both of them and good looking girls. If these polish beauty's come back worth seeing as up for CIM and facials in the 30 min.
Met ALEXISOMG a couple of years ago. She was by far the best I have seen. Stunning, Facial, OWO Anal all of it wow wsh she come back.
also another girl called ALEXIS she was a student working out of her student flat. Was a really good girl aswell.

Not so good ones-
JessicaIrishJezebel
Unrated-
Seen years ago when she was called something else. Good looking enough however........ Think she may be a tranny, Genuinely I have been questioning it for years as didn't feel a thing when I fucked her was as loose as a pringle can.

Alexa.xx
You can read my review on the review section. This girl is a fucking amateur.

Have seen a lot more all over the place. But these are the ones who are still about/you will remember.

What was eve known as on AW, sure shes a girl I've seen many times but lost contact...

Akerso

Cheers Sam :drinks:, i'm gonna try Eve some time soon after your review!

Offline SamScott

Can't really remember her name on AW. Pretty sure it was just evescotland or something.