Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline Top Secret Agency Paddington  (Read 1160 times)

Hacker

I booked through Top Secret, also available on other sites

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Comms: This was an agency recommend, 1 call, 2 texts, very easy.

Location: A few minutes walk behind Paddington rail station. From the outside an upmarket expensive block of flats with spacious entrance & porter on duty. The flat though is like an Amsterdam whorehouse, pink runway lights, stale smell of sex, condoms, cigarettes, everything going downmarket at high speed. Into the bedroom and on to the badly stained carpet, what you are treading in here is any ones guess. Bedding didn’t look that fresh either, god knows what you are lying on and it got a dollop of my spunk on it for good measure.

Price: £200 for 1hour

Look: Nothing like her photos, older, poor complexion, OTT make up & eye liner to hide a multitude of sins. Nowhere near as fit as advertised, sagging tits, belly, cellulite. From the neck down the agency photos aren’t representative of her whatsoever.

Attitude: Severe lack of enthusiasm, jaded, smokers breath, obviously a well-used whore.

Services: FK OWO CIM Covered penetration

The Punt:  If it wasn’t for the glowing reviews on the agency site I probably would have walked, she looks nothing like photos other than the blonde extensions.
I went ahead and handed over the cash, rather threw it down the drain.
Offered shower and drink.
FK followed by OWO with eye contact in front of the mirror HJ to end with CIM, she couldn’t have run any faster to spit.
More FK and HJ, cover on, mounted me cowgirl, offered herself doggy in front of the mirror to end, slight pungent aroma from her pussy, off putting.
Uses all the phrases, ‘you are handsome’  ‘you are horny’  ‘you have big cock’  ‘fuck me like a bitch’  ‘you made me cum’  ‘give me your sperm’  keeps calling you ‘honey’ & used the ‘ILY’ phrase, farcical at times. Listed on agency site and said she was Polish but could pass as Romanian from the fake ooohs and aaahs & the ‘honey’ thing?
Rushed me out at the end, no shower offered but she had time to ask me if I enjoyed myself and to put a review on the Top Secret site for her? No to both my dear!

Rounds: 2

Timekeeping: Clock-watcher, I was back on the street 55 minutes after entering

Positives: Friendly enough, good use of mirror

Neutrals: All services available but in a conveyor belt way

Negatives: A well used woman and it shows in her attitude, honey!!!

Visit Again: No way and neither should you, not even at half the price.

Photos: Are a disgrace, the photo shop guy should be handed a medal & then kicked in the nuts. What I booked versus what is more like the body you get!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chorley

I booked through Top Secret, also available on other sites

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Comms: This was an agency recommend, 1 call, 2 texts, very easy.

Location: A few minutes walk behind Paddington rail station. From the outside an upmarket expensive block of flats with spacious entrance & porter on duty. The flat though is like an Amsterdam whorehouse, pink runway lights, stale smell of sex, condoms, cigarettes, everything going downmarket at high speed. Into the bedroom and on to the badly stained carpet, what you are treading in here is any ones guess. Bedding didn’t look that fresh either, god knows what you are lying on and it got a dollop of my spunk on it for good measure.

Price: £200 for 1hour

Look: Nothing like her photos, older, poor complexion, OTT make up & eye liner to hide a multitude of sins. Nowhere near as fit as advertised, sagging tits, belly, cellulite. From the neck down the agency photos aren’t representative of her whatsoever.

Attitude: Severe lack of enthusiasm, jaded, smokers breath, obviously a well-used whore.

Services: FK OWO CIM Covered penetration

The Punt:  If it wasn’t for the glowing reviews on the agency site I probably would have walked, she looks nothing like photos other than the blonde extensions.
I went ahead and handed over the cash, rather threw it down the drain.
Offered shower and drink.
FK followed by OWO with eye contact in front of the mirror HJ to end with CIM, she couldn’t have run any faster to spit.
More FK and HJ, cover on, mounted me cowgirl, offered herself doggy in front of the mirror to end, slight pungent aroma from her pussy, off putting.
Uses all the phrases, ‘you are handsome’  ‘you are horny’  ‘you have big cock’  ‘fuck me like a bitch’  ‘you made me cum’  ‘give me your sperm’  keeps calling you ‘honey’ & used the ‘ILY’ phrase, farcical at times. Listed on agency site and said she was Polish but could pass as Romanian from the fake ooohs and aaahs & the ‘honey’ thing?
Rushed me out at the end, no shower offered but she had time to ask me if I enjoyed myself and to put a review on the Top Secret site for her? No to both my dear!

Rounds: 2

Timekeeping: Clock-watcher, I was back on the street 55 minutes after entering

Positives: Friendly enough, good use of mirror

Neutrals: All services available but in a conveyor belt way

Negatives: A well used woman and it shows in her attitude, honey!!!

Visit Again: No way and neither should you, not even at half the price.

Photos: Are a disgrace, the photo shop guy should be handed a medal & then kicked in the nuts. What I booked versus what is more like the body you get!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience mate.  :( Just goes to show that high price doesnt equate to high quality.  :thumbsdown: Cheers for the Intel though.  :hi:

TTDC

Are those 2 pictures supposed to be the same girl??

Hacker

Are those 2 pictures supposed to be the same girl??

No TTDC
Top photo is whats advertised on agency site, highly photo shopped
Photo below is more like what you get when the kit comes off IMO :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

No TTDC
Top photo is whats advertised on agency site, highly photo shopped
Photo below is more like what you get when the kit comes off IMO :hi:
Didnt you think about walking when you realised it was B&S.
Bad luck OP, bloody out ragious change of photos..Best of luck next time. :hi:

Hacker

Didnt you think about walking when you realised it was B&S.
Bad luck OP, bloody out ragious change of photos..Best of luck next time. :hi:

So no confusion it wasn't B&S, the agency photos are just not a fair representation of her body. Having read reviews on here that's not uncommon with agencies.
Face and hair is her, although photo shop has ironed out the blemishes.
Her body is  'in real life more like'  the photo I posted below.

Offline MrMatrix

So no confusion it wasn't B&S, the agency photos are just not a fair representation of her body. Having read reviews on here that's not uncommon with agencies.
Face and hair is her, although photo shop has ironed out the blemishes.
Her body is  'in real life more like'  the photo I posted below.
Gawd you were unlucky. No wonder you are well pissed off. I've been caught out in the past as well. As I say better luck next time . Many thanks for the review.:hi:

bristolqwerty

Photos: Are a disgrace, the photo shop guy should be handed a medal & then kicked in the nuts
:lol: :D

Offline YoungBrom

Caroline has been around for at least 7 years so it's not surprising. It sounds a lot like my visit to Jules from Diva not long ago,  but I actually walkef straight back out as there was no way I was handing my money to what opened the door.

Offline Liverpool

The Punt:  If it wasn’t for the glowing reviews on the agency site I probably would have walked

:dash: :dash: reviews on such sites are usually a load of shit. Never go by those reviews.

figleaf

This one is a bit strange.  Caroline is really well reviewed, has been around for years, and still looks similar to her pictures.  Is this the agency trying it on as I notice she has left from Hot Collection.... shocking if so.

Offline YoungBrom

I briefly met Caroline when I saw Cornelia, she looked awful and this was a year ago so I'm not surprised about it

Hacker

:dash: :dash: reviews on such sites are usually a load of shit. Never go by those reviews.

Lesson learned :hi:

Offline RAJEC

Hacker

This one is a bit strange.  Caroline is really well reviewed, has been around for years, and still looks similar to her pictures.  Is this the agency trying it on as I notice she has left from Hot Collection.... shocking if so.

Is this the same girl reviewed here, sounds similar place to where I visited, link to agency not working so cant see pictures  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172928.msg1843078#msg1843078

Hacker

Trading standards? :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately not a regulated industry, I don't think I will be taking it to the ombudsman  :cool:

Offline RAJEC

Unfortunately not a regulated industry, I don't think I will be taking it to the ombudsman  :cool:

:lol: