Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massages in London?  (Read 4256 times)

Offline riad_

Hi guys: I've been going to the same Thai massage place for a while now. It's very nice and I like the woman there (Lee, near Victoria) because she's very enthusiastic and will do anything other than penetrative/oral sex for about £60, which seems decent value. So I recommend her, if you're interested, and she says she's opened up in Vauxhall too.

I'd like to try some other massage places though, and I was wondering whether anyone had any London tips? Anywhere cheap and cheerful is good, and I'd love to try some massages that aren't with Thai women (not that I have anything against Thai women!) for a change. I also have a notion that I might enjoy massages not in parlours, but just people working from a flat.

Any tips shared much appreciated  :drinks:

Offline rebelsurge

There is a thread on the London massage scene which you must have noticed as you are a member for almost 2 years.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline riad_

There is a thread on the London massage scene which you must have noticed as you are a member for almost 2 years.

Seen one or two threads about blowjobs too, didn't think it was the end of the world to refresh the discussion especially with a specific question  :thumbsup:

Offline lovemeyellow

hey mate, you can try out Rina Thai, just reviewed her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191813.0

her website: External Link/Members Only

She doesn't seem as interesting as your Thai though, care to give us more information about Lee?  ;)

I'm in the same boat as you, haven't explored much and want to try more thai girls!

Offline bluelad

The other Thai lady could be Thai Lee who operates from basement in hairdressers near Victoria:

External Link/Members Only

Not seen her but looks good in photos.

Offline Massageonly

OP do you mean 60 all in or 60 on top of the initial price ?

Offline lovemeyellow

The other Thai lady could be Thai Lee who operates from basement in hairdressers near Victoria:

External Link/Members Only

Not seen her but looks good in photos.

Thanks , her verification pic look so a little scary

Offline lewishamguy

Offline 76shen

Hi guys: I've been going to the same Thai massage place for a while now. It's very nice and I like the woman there (Lee, near Victoria) because she's very enthusiastic and will do anything other than penetrative/oral sex for about £60, which seems decent value. So I recommend her, if you're interested, and she says she's opened up in Vauxhall too.

I'd like to try some other massage places though, and I was wondering whether anyone had any London tips? Anywhere cheap and cheerful is good, and I'd love to try some massages that aren't with Thai women (not that I have anything against Thai women!) for a change. I also have a notion that I might enjoy massages not in parlours, but just people working from a flat.

Any tips shared much appreciated  :drinks:

Do you have the name of the shop Lee works in. and is there a shower in the room.

Offline bluelad

Details in this ad, based in Ryanhair, Buckingham Palace Road and says there's a shower: External Link/Members Only

Also here: External Link/Members Only

Offline riad_

Details in this ad, based in Ryanhair, Buckingham Palace Road and says there's a shower: External Link/Members Only

Yep, that's the one and there is a shower.

She's an older lady (and definitely a lady!) which isn't for everyone. But she sets her price and sticks to it and does all sorts. I've been seen by a younger, prettier girl there and she kept asking for more for every little thing (show her tits, touch her arse) and it became a ridiculously expensive handjob. Lee more upfront and much, much better service.

But has anyone been to a white or black masseuse?

Offline elnukky

Lee is opening a shop in Vauxhall bridge road. It used to be a Catholic bookshop  :lol:

Offline NoHo

Ryanhair closed a few months ago

Offline bluelad

Lee is opening a shop in Vauxhall bridge road. It used to be a Catholic bookshop  :lol:

Sounds like this place at 264 which has closed down: External Link/Members Only

Offline riad_

Ryanhair closed a few months ago

Really? Had no idea, but I suppose I might not have been since Christmas.

But when I was last there she was plugging her new shop in Vauxhall (though plausibly just on Vauxhall Bridge Road) pretty hard!

Offline elnukky